A65D0271-6EED-498F-8168-4FDF8ABD3454

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Tar heels tar heels tar heels getting sick of hearing that name LOL LOL

I’m listening to two reporters who are in NO from a news team in this area.

And they said there’s a lot of people not rooting for Duke so one of the report asked what is it against Duke you don’t like this is since they win hey win a lot? They said yes they win a lot yes that is it plus they get all the first draft they don’t rebuild they just reload. Then th e family laughed. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The reporter said to the TV Land well at least they were honest.

That’s how people think about Alabama. Oh well they’re my teams whether they win or lose.

#GoDuke Pretty please beat UNC, I’ll stop putting up pictures of Carson that tortures some people if they win. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

As far as buying gear it’s going to be easy for me to buy just one or two things because if it’s not in my budget I won’t buy it and I won’t charge it.

What I do I tend to put on my Amazon wish list and I share the list with people like my son, a friend of mine in Louisiana and I need to share with my husband.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let me know if you guys want the list. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That is a lot of hot ass.

3 Likes

Busy today with taxi inspections. Almost home time!

3 Likes

hahahahaha that is how I am. Lol! My bank account tells me no when I want most things lol.

3 Likes

Jack, did you know that the two schools are only 9 MI apart?

3 Likes

Yup.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I want Duke to win just wanted to add to Musie’s aggravation :rofl:

2 Likes

Smoke show!

3 Likes

I see why my client needs my help after seeing that image.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

As I’m sure you know I cannot like that post, jack. LOJ

3 Likes

Love these furballs.
I need to start saving pictures of your dogs, Tyler next time you post them. I may not remember the name accurately I know you have Octane you have a Proof you have a Blitz but I’m not sure which one is which LOL

The fact I remember the names is huge. LOL

3 Likes

I’m listening to some Chapel Hill fans and they’re saying anyone but Duke. You know? This is the first year I am not going to root for a North Carolina team if Duke is knocked out. F them.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m watching too much covers that’s the problem. It’s on every channel every station, its morning noon and night because it’s so historical.

It needs to be Sunday already LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:, the game is on Saturday Tyler case you didn’t know.

3 Likes

I know. :heart:

3 Likes