03.31.22 - Thursday.

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

3 Likes

If Duke wins it all that is gear I will be getting with the Sox.

3 Likes

Right now I’m wondering what kind of top Jackie will have on for J! :rofl:

3 Likes

I will have to record it since it is Thursday that means my webinar. But next Thursday is the last one.

3 Likes

That’s right. Webinar night. Are you enjoying it?

3 Likes

I really am. It’s a book that my church gave out for free at Christmas time. And we’re going over the chapters a little bit each week during Lent. It’s about the customs and rituals of Catholics. I am learning so much. There is one chapter for the reading today that I was very confused with so we’ll see what they say.

I really wanted to do it face to face but I’m still weary of this virus so I did virtual.

I’m trying or rather I want to be more involved with my church so this was my first step.

3 Likes

Whooooop. Go Duke!!!

3 Likes

And oilers game is tomorrow muse. :joy:

3 Likes

Almost home time!

Busy afternoon. Two taxi inspections. Been busy. And lots of emails.

3 Likes

That does sound very interesting.

3 Likes

#GoOilers

2 Likes

Musie, what’s the name of the book if you don’t mind

2 Likes

I think you would like it because hearing the point of views from everybody has been the best part.

2 Likes

I wish I had known this part. Anyone can join from across United States so we have people from other states in the webinar.

2 Likes

Thank you!! :heart:

2 Likes

I almost put it up but I wasn’t sure that was overstepping.

They had a recent book study on a book about Luke. And I just procrastinated too long and I miss the book study, I have to go back and read it and I’ll be reading this book again

2 Likes

Okay I need to step away for a bit. If I miss you, Musie, have a good evening & enjoy your webinar :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, buddy.:relaxed:

2 Likes

Tyler, I’ll probably miss you coming back once you get home so you have a good evening as well. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Muse, enjoy your webinar and goodnight :heart:

2 Likes