03.31.22 - Thursday.

Jon Bon Jovi, I have not figured the friendship out between him and Bill and Robert Kraft. LOLOL

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Jon Bon Jovi is a whole different level of cool

3 Likes

Amen, brother.

3 Likes

Yes both were 20 percent off or something,

https://www.fanatics.ca/en/mlb/boston-red-sox/o-9043+t-36440786+z-8922-3205083707

Go there and type in the search bar red sox and a bunch of stuff comes up.

3 Likes

I found something for you, Tyler

3 Likes

@Jack :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Tyler, thanks for the link!

This is going to be a hard decision. From the get-go Iā€™m really liking those leggings and hoodies they have.
That would be perfect on my walks! Show the neighborhood who I root for. Unfortunately I see they do the same thing for all the sports I sense some Bama gear coming my way for the husband and I but first things first, the Red Sox.

3 Likes

Iā€™m seeing more information about UNC then Duke in the media around here. Not tickedā€¦a lot ā€¦or ā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Should make some good ass wipe when I take my number 2ā€™s Appreciate it buddy, should be nice and soft.

2 Likes

Hahha, yes the site is loaded with stuffā€¦ That is why I didnā€™t even check on other sports gear. I knew if I kept looking , I would order Oilers, Colts etcā€¦ That is why I just got the two things from the Sox and got the hell out of there otherwise would spend a small fortune lmao.

3 Likes

Hey!! 4 hours to go!

3 Likes

I want a whiskey. I shall wait till tomorrow night when the Oilers play the Blues.

3 Likes

Fanatics is the devil. I can buy stuff all day if not careful. They have some excellent gear

3 Likes

Hahaha, yes that is me too! I really have to go on there fast and get out if I am buying somethingā€¦ If I start browsing itā€™s game over.

3 Likes

I have taxi inspections this afternoon, maybe if Iā€™m mean I will fail one who knows.

3 Likes

GO SOX!!! I hope this guy returns soon, Mr. Pube Beard

3 Likes

Birthday gift ideas for me people

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nope. Horrible birthday idea. Once again. Use it for ass wipe. Thatā€™s about it.

3 Likes