Wild Card Standings

2 Likes

That’s right, we are tied. I thought for some reason we were a game behind.

Just six games left, I believe, to do some magic.

2 Likes

We just need to sweep this series !!

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cs3Pvmmv0E

2 Likes

Mariners are half game behind us. We lose today and they win we are likely screwed.

2 Likes

What an epic collapse this is. Won 7 in a row, only to lose 4 in a row. This team !! Grrrr.

2 Likes

Yes, this team.

2 Likes

They have a history of not being easy to root for. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol they sure do.

2 Likes

So, where are we now?

2 Likes

These are the standings but Tyler (or johnlocke?) will have to interpret for me.

1 Like

It is so close with just a few games left. It seems it can be any two at this point. Ugh. Sports. Ugh. LOLOL

2 Likes

Here’s the basic breakdown

Yankees hold the top wild card spot
Red Sox own the second
Mariners are half game behind us
Jays 1 game behind us

Essentially, we NEED to keep winning. If we lose tonight and the Mariners win, they will hold the second wild card spot. This is a tight finish. Jays also get the Orioles after the Yankees and we get Washington. Jays likely will sweep Orioles, so we need to sweep Washington.

This is a very tense finish.

2 Likes

With this loss tonight Mariners are officially dead Lock tied with us for second wild card.

2 Likes

I was just looking at it online.

We have three games, I mean three games. I am not sure how the Nats are as far as beatable or not but if we can’t beat the O’s …

2 Likes

That’s it. Three games. We basically need to sweep them. We need to win tonight. This ending is going to be intense.

2 Likes

With our luck and sanity it will go down to the last game.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I fully expect it will lmao.

2 Likes

And if we finish in a tie for thelast wild card spot, we have to play a one game series to determine who gets the final spot.

2 Likes

Will it still be at Fenway though I wonder. That would be nice and maybe not so nice if we lose. :slight_smile:

1 Like