What's for lunch?

Burger King Whopper Jr. with cheese and no mayo. Starbucks cold brew.

1 Like

PBnJ x2

1 Like

I made a prison meal harkening back to my youth. Beef Stew, Mac and Cheese, Ramens, jalapenos, Velveeta, cheddar and as a free man bonus 2 pounds of steak over crushed Cool Ranch Doritos.

Usually make stuff like this for game day Sundays but couldn’t resist it today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yummmmmy!!

That sounds delicious!

I had a Big Mac meal! It was fantastic. My spouse is back in the hospital. Gets surgery tomorrow so no home cooking for me for a while lol.

1 Like

I wish her the best. She should feel much better afterward.

1 Like

Thanks man! And yes hopefully :slight_smile: these last two weeks have not been pleasant.

I think I told you about my friend up there that has been suffering in misery for many months with the same thing.

I am so happy she got in so soon. The weeks of suffering must have sucked. It should be over soon.

1 Like

Fried chicken and jojos from a local place.

1 Like

What’s a jojo man, I live here in NH with you and have never heard of them.

It’s a horrible to see a loved one where it’s family, wife, husband, friend in pain. Been a brutal last couple weeks. She’s so exhausted. Nice to see light at the end of the tunnel. That’s really too bad about your friend :frowning: the gallbladder just seems to be one of those things that isn’t serious enough you can get surgery immediately, and yet it causes an unbelievable amount of pain!

2 Likes

I’m also curious what a jojo is lol.

I know from the experience of friends that here in the States the surgery is next day.

1 Like

That’s the difference I guess between the states and Canada. Everyone says we have a good system as it’s free but it’s far from perfect. I was nearly ready to drive her to Minot myself and have them do the surgery.

My dad had to wait 6 months for his hernia surgery. People legit die in Canada waiting for surgery it’s crazy.

1 Like

Best wishes to your spouse, Tyler.

I’ll jump in and TheEvilPrince can correct me if I’m wrong.

A Wiki search gave me this: “Jojos are potato wedges fried in the same vat as chicken and usually eaten plain alongside fried chicken, coleslaw, and baked beans.”

2 Likes

Yes, that is correct. I’ve seen them called potato logs too. But yeah you basically take a whole potato and split it into fourths with skin and deep fry.

2 Likes

Thanks Joolz!

1 Like

That seriously sounds amazing!

Something like this

3 Likes

That looks yummy!
drool

1 Like