Whatcha Listening To? The Music Thread.

I have a personal grievance against Brian Hugh Warner.

:slight_smile: And that is? Did he turn your old girlfriend into a pumpkin or something.?:rofl:

Let’s just say that when it comes to his off-stage behavior, he is no Alice Cooper.

Which I find ironic, because, let’s face it, Warner’s act is a follow-on to Vincent Furnier’s.

Yeah, and David Bowie but I think he is a brilliant showman. Dick or not. :slight_smile:

Point taken, but I wouldn’t call him a “Dick.”

“Cunt” is more like it.

1 Like

WARNING: Growly singing and heavy metal drums ahead. Please buckle your seatbelts and keep all arms and legs inside the car until the ride is completely over.

You have warned.

1 Like

Wow. I like it. I like it a lot.

Good morning all. I’m easy like Sunday morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Probably the most beautiful song I know of. The building and rising of the strings to a heroic crescendo is just what this morning called for.

From one of the all-time great albums.

Layne Staley with his complete honesty and the beautiful introspection of his heroin addiction is something to behold. Such clarity and forethought that is rarely seen in an addict.

Steele is nuts

1 Like

He was actually a friend of mine. I saw Type O 13 times in 1 year as they toured all over NE for the Bloody Kisses album and we got to be good friends. We had dinner every time he’d come around.

His thing was complete tongue and cheek. :slight_smile:

You can see that and it was Springer so he was told to play it up I am sure. It is fun to watch.

I saw them years ago too.

1 Like

Freaking Awesome MIke.

1 Like

Moby is an interesting cat. He can do heavy stuff like “Say It’s All Mine”, pop stuff like “Southside” with Gwen Stefani or any other range of things.

Kind of a weird ass treasure this guy is.

1 Like