Week 10 Other Games

I said I would drink the Kool Aid if the Niners won, but they didn’t.

Having said that, they still look legit enough. I can’t tell whether the Seahawks, Packers, Saints, or Niners are the favorites right now to win the NFC, and I guess it doesn’t matter, because it’s looking like an “Any Given Sunday” scenario between those four teams.

In the AFC, given the fact that the Chefs have forgotten how to cook, it looks like it might come down to a rematch with the Ratbirds. Which suits me fine, especially if the Pats pull their shyte together well enough to earn HFA.

2 Likes

Agreed. I can’t tell who the favorite is at all. NFC is so wide open. Saints didn’t look good yesterday. Minnesota also looks pretty good but they are a dome team so if they have to hit the road in bad conditions in Seattle or Green Bay they are screwed. It’s fun watching how competitive It is right now. As much as I don’t overly like Seattle and San Fran. They are fun teams to watch I’ll give them that. And it’s hard to hate Jimmy G and Wilson. Two awesome QBs.

1 Like

Jacob Hollister caught 8 passes for 62 yards and a TD last night.

I’d take that kind of production from our TE position every game for the rest of this season. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

That’s a solid night wow! He might make a good tight end for another team soon.

Why can’t we get players like that?

1 Like

That game had expats all over it. Hollister, Gordon, Jimmy. Then the other expats are killing Indy,. Haha …hoyer and adamV. Ooops

1 Like

Low blow to @TylerD, but … :rofl:

1 Like

You guys see that play where Wilson apparently fumbles or stripped by his own offensive line guy who runs backwards with the ball… Then gets stripped… into a scoop and score for SF…

No idea what rule about forward progress has to say about that blooper. Yikes… OL running backwards :sweat_smile:

Lol ya I’ve already chalked this up as a shit season once they lost to Miami. Maybe we can see what Chad Kelly can do.