Week 10 Other Games

Where has this Falcons team been all year?

Ryan Allen holding as Younghoe Koo goes 4/4 on FGs and 2/2 on XPs. Allen also drew a critical RTK call on a punt to keep an Atlanta drive going.

Pretty good for a couple of Patriot castoffs.

That Tennessee KC game was a fun game. Fun seeing the chiefs lose again.

4 Likes

Bills lost, too.

All the Pats have to do to win the division now is beat Philly, Cincinnati, Miami, and Buffalo. Wins against the three first-place teams remaining on their schedule (Houston, KC, and Dallas) would be gravy, in that winning one or more of those three games would likely move the Pats up in the seeding.

2 Likes

Thank Christ I’m not watching the colts game. That’s all I can say.

Put in Chad Kelly you morons

Hope y’all are having a nice evening lol.

So I’m guessing that PP will be experiencing server issues in a little while?

They are pretty used to the Chiefs disappointing them.

Holy fuck they lost. LMAO

Christian McCaffrey trying to get into the end zone on the last play of Panthers-Pack:

1 Like

Being adamV really must suck now. Two games he outright lost with misses. This week a missed extra point meant Indy had to go for 4th and 10 in FG range down 4 points…! Game ovah.!

Lamah freakin Jackson is the best QB in the league by far right now. Very accurate . Unstoppable… shocking how far he has developed in one year. He looks super confident… !Ike he’s building on the success. Although going from pats to Bengals must have been kinda nice… haha

2 Likes

Your right. Lamar looks just incredible.

1 Like

Yup Lamar has been fantastic. Since his passes have improved he looks like the next star. Mahomes still looked damn good yesterday but Lamar is just fun to watch.

Hoyer is too. Oh sorry. I mean funny to watch.

1 Like

Lamar is good now, but very few of these rushing QBs ever seem to last very long. I mean, if he ends up on the list below, that means he has a 3 out of 10 chance of winning a Super Bowl (Elway, Young, and Wilson) and a 1 out of 10 chance of winning two (Elway). However, the four Super Bowl winningest QBs (Brady, Montana, Bradshaw, and Aikman) were not particularly known for their rushing abilities.

1 Like

I think a difference is that he is a terrific passer from the pocket and that’s where he makes most of his throws from. That coupled couple with his ability to run, spin and take it to house I think make him special.

1 Like

49ers look good wow

Seahawks right back in it

Jimmy 2 fumbles and a pick… Mistakes but still chance for a comeback at home.?

The same kicker who put the Niners into OT couldn’t win it for them.

Even after that, Niners could have run more clock out during their last possession and salvaged a tie.

Door is open for Seahawks to win the NFC West.

3 Likes

Was a hell of a game. Jimmy made some mistakes but so did his receivers. Lots of drops. 49ers defense was fantastic though. SeHawks offense didn’t get on the board till the 3rd quarter and that was from a fumble and short field. The defense literally shut the Seahawks down most of the game. But Wilson had some magic in the tank outside of that pick and the Seahawks came up big.

I was writing seattle off saying they are a first round exit but that defense (Clowney) especially was fantastic last night. If they can play like that while Wilson does his thing on offense this is a dangerous team that could go on the road and beat the Pack, Saint and 49ers.

3 Likes

Yep. it was a great game and I agree with everything you wrote.

1 Like