Wednesday September 13 - Yanks at Sox

Morning all

Have a great day.

3 Likes

I’m back. Well, what was suppose to be a three week time to check on mom who has Alzheimer’s turned into a four and a half week adventure. I have that much time to catch up on mail, house in order( left the men folk at home though they didn’t leave it in such a bad shape as in the past), remind my birds no mom didn’t leave you( they are rescues) and go to doc appts, other appts etc.

I know UT and Skip are very busy at work as far as PP is concerned . I’ll be longed in as I try to get back to where I was before we drove off. But will be checking in on the 2 year olds here as I get back to how it was before I left but I am here.

Woohoo!!!

2 Likes

So happy that you’re back, Musie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you, shugs.

2 Likes

Good morning, my BSU family :revolving_hearts:

Have a great day!

Welcome back, Muse. You were missed :hugs:

Jack, are you seeing posts today?

I truly felt bad last night thinking you were all alone :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Joolz, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Joolz, that picture you put in the Circle, the cardinals, is actually one I drew in art class.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I am but I haven’t tried on my laptop yet. That was a strange thing. I was able to yours & Tyler’s profile pic when you were posting but the post never showed up.

1 Like

2 Likes

Well, at least you knew we were there for you :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

The Boston weather forecast for tonight doesn’t look promising. I’m guessing delays once again.

2 Likes

I had no doubt about the three of you.

:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I was everywhere last night trying to let Jack know Tyler and I were here but he couldn’t see the posts. Even reaching out on Patriots Planet.

1 Like

Wow, that isn’t good. Glad he can see them today.

2 Likes

Did you get a response?

1 Like

Musie, sorry about Bama. I watched that game & rooted hard for your boys to win.

1 Like

Thank you, Jack. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Milroe has seen little playing time. In the past Saban would put Hurt, Tua, Mack and Bryce in the second half of the game to give them playing time. For some reason Milroe did not get as much as the others. I think he needs to calm down, realize what position he plays and why he is QB1 for the Tides.

I am willing to wait until next season for him to grow into that role. It will be hard but he needs time and this season may not be enough.

2 Likes

Yes, I received your message and a message from another member who I thought might have a way of getting in touch with you.

1 Like

OMGosh, what you just posted, Jack on PP. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

2 Likes