Wednesday September 13 - Yanks at Sox

Musie, I can’t remember if you were here when a stray cat showed up at my house. We call him Cat & I made him a nice spot in my shop & he is doing great. Looks so much better now that he is getting good nutrition. I can pet him & he comes up to me but picking up is something he won’t let me do & that’s okay.

1 Like

We love Cat and Cat updates :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Somehow all of my open tabs just disappeared. Can someone please provide the link for image hosting?

1 Like

“Dalbec now has a team-leading 76 RBI in 111 games.”

1 Like

Found it

1 Like

I’m the wrong guy to ask for that. I’ve never been able to do since the format changed

1 Like
2 Likes

See I can’t do it

2 Likes

If you click on my link above; click on Choose images; Photo Library; select a photo; Add; get the Direct link; and insert it here.

2 Likes

It looks like the WooSox game vs. Syracuse is on NESNPlus at 6:45. It’s Woof Woof Wednesday :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Tell me more about Cat.

You know, this means Tyler has three dogs, Jack has three cats and I have three birds and I also have three wonderful friends here.

3 Likes

I was just looking at the pictures on the lineup cards for the last two games.

I know this is McGuire:

Who is this? Kutter Crawford? If so, they were separated at birth. I see a resemblance.

3 Likes

Cora might be okay with it but Joolz isn’t :rage:

3 Likes

Glad you’re back Muse! I know you had a hectic trip! Glad you are back

I won’t be fully back till the weekend. I am in a brutal course so not very active! Hope you can relax a bit now that you’re back

Hope everyone is having a good day!

3 Likes

You got that course and test!

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

The most recent is of today.

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes