Wednesday, March 8th- Puerto Rico vs. Boston @ 6:05 PM

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy your day!

3 Likes

Morning all

I’m tired today. Belle decided to be up from 11 till 2 screaming her head off like a cholicy baby. :weary: sleepy. Lol

3 Likes

So sorry, Tyler. Are you at work? Pull a Costanza :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes
3 Likes

I really liked Mitch. Best wishes!

3 Likes

I guess the game today vs. Puerto Rico is just exhibition/training and not a part of the actual WBC.

3 Likes

Good morning, all

Have a great day

3 Likes

Good morning, y’all.

Sorry. Tyler, for these long nights.

Favorite theme on PP Circle.

3 Likes

I wish, I am wide in the open otherwise I would :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good advice, something like that can really impact a player’s mind… Idon’t want to see that happen to Turner.

3 Likes

The game will be televised on NESN.

3 Likes

Ya it’s not showing up as a game for today, and the Sox play at 12 tomorrow against the Yankees :frowning: I will miss that one. Dammit, stupid work lol.

2 Likes

I went to the NESN TV schedule and the game is there.

Go Sox! :baseball:

3 Likes

I watched a video on youtube and they posted a full night with their colicky baby… Seems just like Isabelle. Gassy, cries for hours on end and very uncomfortable. Ugh, we were hoping we weren’t the lucky ones to get a colic baby in a tiny house haha, but such as life. I actually don’t feel too bad considering I only got about 4.5 hours of sleep last night. In survival mode now folks lmao. Lots of coffee!

3 Likes

The Yankee game tomorrow is on NESN 360 and I think you have to pay for that.

1 Like

I just checked my TV guide for today and it’s showing NESN I guess we’ll find out soon

2 Likes

Thank you, Muse. It’s on NESN. I edited my post above with an updated lineup card.

1 Like

Every once and a while I venture into the P&R forum on Patriots Planet. Why? It is beyond me the things that people actually believe.

Carry on.

1 Like

I won’t gp. My sanity is precious. UT needed help there one time since the mod was on vacation. I believe I said only if I have to. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

hope everyone is having a good day. Busy for me I am training someone so won’t be active during work.

3 Likes