Did I get everyone excited with the title :joy:

I miss Sox baseball.

1 Like

Good morning, everyone

Enjoy your day!

A Sox game would be wonderful.

1 Like

Jack,

here are the top 3 QB’s going in this years draft class.
Bryce Young - Alabama
C.J Stroud - Ohio State
Will Levis - Kentucky

Currently the teams that are worse than the Colts right now are as follow:
Raiders
Broncos
Browns
Steelers
Jaguars
Texans
Cardinals
Rams
Bears
Saints
Panthers

Out of the teams that are doing worse than the Colts, I think the ones that go for a QB will be as follows:
Raiders (They will groom someone for sure as Carr is over the hill and sucks)
Steelers (they have a big QB problem, and obviously Trubisky is not the answer)
Texans (this is obvious)
Saints (obvious for me as well)
Panthers

There is 5 teams that could finish worse than the Colts and all go for a QB… I guess what I am saying is the Colts are totally fucked… They aren’t making playoffs and they obviously are not getting a good draft pick.

1 Like

Not sure about the Steelers because the drafted Kenny Pickett in the 1st round last year. Colts do play them so while you never want to lose that could be considered a good loss if Pittsburgh wins

Saints & Panthers will for sure draft a qb.

One qb I’m keeping my eye on is Anthony Richardson from Florida. He is a little raw but has all the tools you & have been talking about

1 Like

Many on the Colts board don’t want a QB, they want a left tackle and a right guard…

And then the other half want a qb and say we need someone that can run and escape pressure…

100 percent I believe that we need a qb! Anyone on the board saying otherwise is insane in my opinion… Ravens don’t have a good o line, same with the Chiefs but they have a QB who can run and escape pressure… .That is what we need. Young and Stroud can both run… and would instantly ad another thread to our position if we got one of them…

Another year of this shit with Matt Ryan would stamp another year of no playoffs… I love Ryan’s passion and what he wants to do for the team, but he just doesn’t have it anymore unfortunately. I wanted him to, but he just doesn’t have it… But I still don’t think the Colts will get a good enough draft pick to get a QB in the first round unfortunately… And anyone not Young, Stroud or Levis I don’t want… We might as well just keep going with Ehlinger then if that is the case.

1 Like

Big guy, strong arm & can run

1 Like

Wow looks like he would be a good one!!

That’s exactly what the colts need !!

1 Like

hendon hooker looked good too but he tore his ACL, who knows what he will be like after that.

1 Like

I was high him on as well but not anymore. Plus he is a bit older.

1 Like

Honestly the best college qb is Drake Maye from North Carolina but he isn’t draft eligible until next year

1 Like

Yup I would pass on him for sure.

1 Like

Well perhaps they build the o line this year. Get a left tackle and right guard and pursuit a QB next year. But it’s still no guarantee they will get a QB next year either.

Colts are destined to finish 7-10 every year hahahaha

1 Like

I just need popcorn

2 Likes

Musie swoop!

2 Likes

Glad the tournament is over now regular J! can resume

2 Likes

Miss me? I forgot to check in this morning :woman_facepalming:

Hope you’re having a great day, my friends :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

This.