:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: jk

Of course we did

2 Likes

Colts and Steelers this weekend.

Steelers probably win. They looked good against Cinci

1 Like

I better have some alcohol on hand.

1 Like

I ordered Ayden a fleece vest from Amazon… Comes next Monday. I was wearing mine yesterday and he asked for one, so I said I would order him one, and then he was mad that he couldn’t get it right away lmao.

Here I will send a picture of what it looks like.

1 Like

More popcorn

1 Like

2 Likes

I said, “Ayden I will call tomorrow and see if the store the Childrens Place has it” and then I did and they said they didn’t have anything, so I had to order… Ayden is not happy he has to wait for things, but tough luck pal lol. Daddy can return it still if you’re a jerk LOL!!!

1 Like

He is 2 or 3 you are 34-35?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Damn straight! I didn’t even have to order this for him, but I’m fucking amazing so I did lol…

When I was a kid, I had three sets of clothes for years. I was poor lmao. My mom was on government assistance… hahaha . You should see Ayden’s clothes my god… his room is filled and then some lmao.

2 Likes

I hear ya. Mom made our clothes or hand me downs. Three girls and I am the youngest. By the time they came to me they were rough. Govt food here some was actually good.

2 Likes

Yup!!! I always got my brothers old crap hahahah, lucky I wasn’t a kid that cared…

Times are getting tough now it’s crazy… I make around 50,000 a year and Leah is making close to 60,000 and we are not doing super well… Ayden has a good life, but a small house and not much money in savings (have some debt) that is how crazy the world is right now… I swear we are heading in another recession it’s nuts… They save the average household in Canada if you make under 100,000 a year and there is 3 or more of you, you will go in debt… The average household in Saskatchewan they say has between 25-35 grand worth of debt.

The world is too damn expensive now.

2 Likes

Unfing believable.

My son wwas raised to be happy with Kmart/ Walmart sneakers under 20 bucks not the stupid ones that cost hundreds.

It is nuts on so many levels. My mom did her best, we had food, clothing and shelter. I honestly didnt know I was dirt poor for the longest time. Just crazy, Tyler.

2 Likes

Completely agreed Muse! I loved my childhoold, I had no idea we had money troubles or anything either… I had movies, video games, board games, and food on the table… I was happy with my life that is for sure!

Ayden doesn’t care if he wears Nike, or fashion stuff… That might change once he is in school, but he is happy just wearing whatever… The fleece vest was the first thing he asked for because I was wearing one hahaha.

He asked where I got it, and I said Cabellas… He said he wanted to go there and I said well they don’t have them for kids… Mine was 85 bucks, so no lol. Then he picked out that one on the inetnet for like 24 bucks and was super happy.

2 Likes

Speaking of cheap lunches and food, I had spaghetti from a can and two boiled eggs for lunch lmao. IT was delicious but now I have heart burn, a small price to pay as I have tomato sauce and it always gives me heart burn.

2 Likes

Yes. Don’t do that again!

2 Likes

We want the Steelers to win. Just business not personal

2 Likes

That feels so wrong saying that lmao.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Drake Maye is all we here hear here

2 Likes

I will pee.

1 Like