3 Likes

Jack,

The latest JCVD post on insta. Hubba hubba

3 Likes

3 Likes

Keanu in deep thought

3 Likes

Jack,

you know who quietly had an amazing season? Jared Goff… 6th in least amount of picks, 5th in pass yards, and 3rd in touchdown passes… Man he had a year to remember wow! I didn’t really pay much attention to Detroit, but I think they have a good one in Goff! Maybe the Colts will find someone eventually like Levis :slight_smile: or Richardson… Seems most on the Colts board want Levis at the helm if we can get him.

2 Likes

Pondering why Joolz doesn’t post him more than Angie LOL.

2 Likes

I agree about Goff. He has been under the radar but has been very good for the Lions. I’m good with Levis & understand the thought process. He is more ready to play right now than the uber talented Richardson.

Monday is going to be interesting. Some coaches will fired & Irsay better have a good list to interview & do everything possible to at least have a sit down with Harbaugh. If Harbaugh says it’s me or Ballard then see ya Ballard.

2 Likes

Completely agree. Ballard has been a shit show for us. He built a decent o line. and now it sucks. He literally didn’t do shit for us since. I would have no problem seeing that loser leave. This was a team with SB predictions behind them and they finish with 4’or 5 wins. Ballard should be on the hot seat regardless.

If we don’t select a QB in the draft, I honestly could see riots happening in Indy.

2 Likes

Re watching the colts vs the eagles from 2010. Stamps how much I hate eagles fans and their disgusting franchise. Hope they fail in the playoffs

Collie gets a nasty hit and.l concussion. Ref throws a flag for unnecessary roughness. It was 15 years. Questionable call as it was a good hit. But the fans booo and Collie is stretchered off the field and they booo him. Fucking disgusting fans they are.

It’s a shame Hurts plays for such a garbage team

2 Likes

He resembles “Sad Keanu” in that picture. NTTAWWT

2 Likes

Well, even I could appreciate the latest Angie Instagram Reel. Amirite, Jack?

2 Likes

I had to google NTTAWWT. Thought it might be Canadian

2 Likes

Absolutely!!

2 Likes

No what I just thought,Tyler. The Bears are going to lose to the Vikings & the Texans are going to beat the Colts so the Bears will have the first pick. I bet they trade down just a couple spots because they don’t need a qb. Bears can get a lot back for the number one pick

2 Likes