Thursday - Thursday - Thursday

Not Canadian because there’s no U in the acronym.

2 Likes

Wow!! Are you saying there is still a chance we could get Young?? And really piss off Muse lmao!!

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

Doubtful the Colts trade up to 1. They need all their picks. I can see Atlanta or the Panthers.

2 Likes

Today is National Bird Day

3 Likes

It wouldn’t matter anyway. Colts would take a water boy with the number one pick.

2 Likes

Get your boys something nice!! :heart:

1 Like

If colts don’t get
Levis
stroud
Richardson

I’ll punch a nun.

2 Likes

Jack,

I was on the Colts board and this poster made a really good point… I was kind of saying I am scared about getting a QB that runs a lot… So maybe Levis is a good QB to take over Richardson.

My issue with mobile qbs such as Lamar, Hurts and others is this. It is not the fact that thy get they run a lot which can lead to injuries. All qbs can get hurt in and out of the pocket. The issue is that once a mobile qb is injured even slightly, they lose half of their game. U see guys like Brady and Manning can hop along on one foot and still stand in there and win a game for u . Hurts and Lamar are basically useless as it limits their game big time as they like to get out of the pocket. Hurts out of the pocket is dangerous. He is average in the pocket. I still prefer a qb first with just enough speed to make teams guess when u are say in 3rd and 3 yards to go. For all the hype that Josh get, he is basically playing off script. Just wind him up and watch him go. That being said. He leaves a lot of meat on the bone in terms of plays led on the field.

3 Likes

All my love to your fids on National Bird Day, Muse :hugs:

3 Likes

Throwback Thursday on Instagram, Jack!

2 Likes

PB on J! tonight

3 Likes

Nap time :sleeping:

3 Likes

Jasper :hearts:

3 Likes

Agreed & I do not trust them at all.

3 Likes

Enjoy Joolz!

I could go for one… I had a tough time sleeping last night I had a late night coffee with Jack and then I couldn’t fall asleep till like 11. and then I was up 3 times to pee last night lol. I also had a lot of ice tea as well.

2 Likes

If they don’t get a QB, I legit might contemplate switching teams… I hate switching teams, but I am sick of this franchise and putting a stale product out for passionate fans which Colts fans are… I would be sick to death if they don’t take a QB. It would take me a long time to get over that!

2 Likes

I would have figured after your activities you would sleep like a baby

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: naw. Ten minutes of happy time wasn’t enough. I was still energized lmao

2 Likes