Thursday, October 8, 2026

Good morning and have a great day, friends :two_hearts:

3 Likes

coffee

IMG 3237

IMG 5545

3 Likes

Good Happy The Yankees Loss Day! Woohoo!!! Hope today is awesome, it definitely started awesome as I learned earlier NY loss.

Okay gang, who are we rooting for to lose next, Rays, right?

3 Likes

Good morning & have a great day, gang

Hi, Sue :hugs:

1 Like

In the National League we want the Dodgers to lose for sure.

AL I’m not sure

3 Likes

Sue says, “Hi and thanks for thinking of me” :hugs:

3 Likes

Morning folks. Hey Sue!!

Oilers
Won 5-2. We are 3-0-1! Looking great.

Have a great day everyone !

Yankees swept! Hell yes. Hahaah

2 Likes

Yes, them absolutely. I personally will root against the Rays.

3 Likes

La la la la hey hey hey goodbye Yankees.

3 Likes

So yesterday as hubby comes down the stairs looks at Jasper and says , “Let me say sweet things to you.”

WTFudge?

:rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m with you. They knocked out the Yankees so services rendered. I’ll go with the winner of the Guardians- White Sox series.

3 Likes

This. I hope the white Sox win and go all the way and have a great under dog story. Would be awesome to see.

3 Likes

Had some shin noodles ramen and a grilled cheese for lunch.

Tonight I’m going up on the ladder and hanging Christmas lights from our house.

3 Likes

IMG 1238

3 Likes

Dude, its Oct 8th.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ both responses from Musie & Joolzie

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

We make you laugh don’t we, jack? LOL probably in real life. LOL

3 Likes

Yes & it’s usually out of nowhere :rofl:

3 Likes