Thursday, October 8, 2026

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

We keep you young. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

They are going on the outside of the house on the shingles. They are staying up year around. :blush:

I’ll be damned if I’m going up and taking them down and up and every year :joy: they’re staying up there

3 Likes

Now then. Time for a whiskey

I better pee now. I did hard work!

3 Likes

Let’s go white Sox!!

3 Likes

Opposite. Rumour has it Jack was 25 years old before he met you :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I can’t watch The Chase when Holtzhauer is the chaser.

3 Likes

I can’t remember if I posted this :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Watching J!

3 Likes

Final time.

3 Likes

I do so many of them :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Don’t be too hard on yourself. It wasn’t an easy one

3 Likes

No on Final

3 Likes

Hey. HHH. Do the right thing and let Knight win the title on Saturday

That’s all

2 Likes

Final fail

3 Likes

What MLB game is being played and on what network? Jackiepedia? Tylerpedia?

3 Likes

Guards - White Sox on TBS

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Warning. Tons of black rags :rofl:

3 Likes