Thursday October 1

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Loud snort

1 Like

I could have been on amazing race but not fair to the other contestants

1 Like

No reason to embarrass them

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Jack, Rider game tomorrow. You got it ?

1 Like

No! But can watch on CFL+ on my laptop. They better beat Calgary

1 Like

Excellent !! Riders need this win badly. They have sucked worse than Donald Trump trying to make a speech. It’s been bad

1 Like

:rofl: Not sure that is even possible

1 Like

Browns are killing the Steelers

1 Like

Snort :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Could the browns quite possibly be good for a change ?

1 Like

Oilers start soon but Leah is watching amazing race. What kind of shit is this ?

1 Like

Colts play them this year

1 Like

Get your priorities straight woman!

1 Like

If we can get to 2-2 I might feel decent about playing the Steelers next weekend. This is a big game. Washington looked good last weekend. I just hope we can find a way to win and bengals beat jags so we are tied for first haha.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well I guess I’m going to call it a night. Goodnight & chat tomorrow.

1 Like

Me too buddy. Have a great night my man.

1 Like