Thursday October 1

Good morning, fantastic friends. Have a wonderful day.

Well another Sox season is in the books & it was pretty exciting there for a while. Always hate when it’s over :slightly_frowning_face:

Hi, Sue :hugs:

2 Likes

Morning good folks. Hate that the season is over, but we had some fun this year. Pitching is there, but this offense needs work

Have a great day all. Hey Sue !

2 Likes

Good morning, friends :two_hearts:

Yes, sad that it’s over but it was a fun season. Thank you everyone for making this my favorite place on the Interweb.

2 Likes

Good morning and have a great day from Sue! :hugs:

2 Likes
2 Likes

You guys are more Kinder than me. Pissed off that we lost in two games by the amount of runs we lost by, what the hell?

3 Likes

It was humiliating. Contreras has voiced his opinion and is pissed too. I can’t blame him. Was embarrassed as hell.

3 Likes

Might have an egg salad sandwich for lunch.

3 Likes

Well, after 5 and 1/2 weeks I am officially back home. But I got five and a half weeks catching up to do in this house needs to be clean and put that the way I like it so ugh. LOL

3 Likes

Thanks for that recap, Jack. Just what I needed.

2 Likes

Welcome back Muse!!

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I need my ham and pineapple buddy back to defend me against Jack and Joolz :joy:

3 Likes

#MusieReturns :hugs:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Muse, did you see this?

3 Likes

Nope. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

They had to push me off the stand both times lol

3 Likes

Post the picture here :wink:

3 Likes