Thursday October 1

Very much so. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Woot!

2 Likes

We’re watching amazing race America

1 Like

I also decided I will be going the rest of the night pantless

1 Like

Great decision

1 Like

Thank you, Jack. I just can’t be bothered you know? Pants are beneath me.

1 Like

I meet with my specialist Monday for my MRI results.

Got some bulging discs. If I require surgery I will need the three of you to come serve me soup and whiskey :blush:

1 Like

I do know & agree

1 Like

I’m the man for the job!

1 Like

Thanks buddy and tell the kids to pipe down too. I don’t wanna be bothered during my nap time between the hours of 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM :joy:

1 Like

I also will take up the responsibility of choke slamming Ayden. :rofl:

1 Like

Appreciate you buddy! Give him multiple. He deserves it

Leave Belle alone though. She’s an angel :joy:

1 Like

Man oh man I’ll be lucky to catch one period of the oilers game tonight. So damn tired tonight. Likely be asleep by 9 :joy:

1 Like

I’m a little tired tonight as well. Sox took it out of me :rofl:

1 Like

Sox game would be stronger than a horse tranquilizer for most people :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Rodgers was just picked off.

1 Like

I have never thrown a pick in my life. Just saying.

1 Like

And what, 7,500 touchdowns? Something like that

1 Like

That was just pre season numbers last year :joy:

1 Like

Browns could be 3-1 after today. That is gross

1 Like