The Antonio Brown thread

Can we void the Thomas Trade!

This guy is illiterate!

THIS is interesting. This was posted to twitter on Sep 7th. So he knew the suit was coming, and the Patriots should have known as well and deemed them no concerning.

Here is the filing.

Even the Patriot haters in the comments blocks of some of those stories are already calling BS.

Look, if he’s a rapist, he needs to be in jail.

Based on what little I’ve read up until now, though, I’m skeptical. I don’t know if that means I should not be on the jury, or if I should.

1 Like

Well, its starting off fishy. If he is a rapist, why didn’t she ever go to the authorities? Why didn’t she ever get examined? Why wait years and file a civil suit instead. The whole thing smells to me.

Patriots are protected.

women are often afraid to go forward with these claims, especially if in Pittsburgh where he was a God-like figure to so many. And a Rape kit is such a personal space violating experience for a women that often that alone is reason enough not to pursue the charges. It takes a strong woman to face the doubt and questioning of her “morals” in a unknown assailant case, imagine taking on the Football God!

that said I fine it strange Manning can get accused of teabagging a trainer and nothing but a Diva like Brown is accused and everyone wants to John the Baptist him.

3 Likes

This might make me hated but I don’t care I am saying it anyway. This #metoo movement (although it’s good women are finally coming out) is very dangerous and a lot of women are doing it for bullshit reasons because they want payback against a man or just want money. In my home town our city Councillor who me and my dad really liked lost his job because one woman said he made sexual remarks at her back in high school. As it turns out they were FRIGGIN DATING and she later regretted what she said. I see this time and time again and it makes me mad.

Something needs to happen with these women claiming false stuff. If they say a man raped her and he would be sentenced to time in jail that is fine… HOWEVER if the claim comes back false, then the woman needs the same punishment the man would have got if he was convicted of the crime.

I don’t believe a word of this crap against Antonio Brown what so ever and I think it’s just all for attention.

Rant over. Sorry

1 Like

the false claims need to be dealt with and there should be a recourse for those falsely accused.

however if you run that direction you risk a woman being punished because the Victims lawyers were not as good as the rapist lawyers and the victim being punished twice. Slippery slope to travel.

God this shit sucks, you would wish this stuff never took place but it is as old as we are.

1 Like

Valid point Mike. I agree with you completely, such a shitty world we live in… There really is no right answer unfortunately. And a lot of these sleezeballs that do the harassment have good lawyers because a lot of them are steel workers and oil rig workers that make a lot of money. My dad used to work at a Steel plant and said some of the guys were absolutely horrible to women out there (which is why my dad never brought my mom around them) and he said they had the best lawyers because they all made over 100 grand a year.

1 Like
2 Likes

Construction sites I worked on in the 80’s were pretty much stereotypical in that they would cat-call the women on the beach from 17 stories up and all that pseudo-macho shit. I wouldn’t bring a woman on those sites.

Today it is different, very different.

2 Likes

Ya my cousin works there now and said it’s way better and much more cleaned up. It’s insane what men used to get away with back 30 years ago. I work for the government… If you even breathe wrong by a woman you are questioned by management lol.

1 Like
1 Like

The world is lambasting the Patriots. Guy on ESPN just said (paraphrasing) " The Patriots have a history of dealing with off the field stuff only when the NFL forces them too. "

The hate is strong and it distorts history.

If this had happened to Ms. Taylor once, I would be totally on board with this as a plausible explanation.

But she went back … twice, after the first alleged incident.

Given that fact, I could be far more easily convinced that this is a woman who thought her consensual intimacy would lead to an actual relationship with this man, and when that didn’t pan out, she decided after the fact that tricking her into sex equals sexual assault.

Yeah, that kind of behavior (sexual trickeration) would make AB a cad, but it wouldn’t make him a rapist.

Let’s see where the evidence takes us. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like
1 Like

I have been researching this in every way I know how since the news broke around 11 last night and was prepared to destroy AB but without getting into a long drawn out post I think she is full of it.

1 Like