The Antonio Brown thread

He is officially a patriot. Lmao

1 Like

Oh shit

Fuck

2 Likes

I don’t get how they are fitting this guy under the salary cap. I thought they had less than $9M of space. :thinking:

Holy shit. Has all this craziness the past 6 months just AB figuring out a way to make it to the Patriots? He knew the Steelers wouldn’t trade him to the Patriots directly.

Did AB just outsmart the NFL?

This morning I would have said no way I want him. But now I’m actually a little excited. It all happened too fast for it to not be pre planned.

AB and BB just played the NFL. All aboard the New England Crazy Train. Woooooot woooooooot.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the talk everywhere. Patriots offered more to the steelers, they rejected sent him to oak.

Ab wanted to play for pats and was excited by it.

Acted crazy to get cut.

IN 3 HOURS, signed by Patriots.

1 Like

I can’t stop giggling.

3 Likes

As if they needed more weapons ugh.

Thank god an inside source said Tom Brady is old and will have a down year so it shouldn’t matter much lol.

I almost don’t even care if he plays well. Just the idea of fans of the other 31 teams being Patriggered over this is making me smile.

1 Like

Lmao it is kind of funny wont lie haha

3 Likes

Lol!!
He’s gonna be good again. Maybe Cleveland will challenge them. Or Kansas City.

Does this mean Gunner is a Goner?

“I’ll just tell you that the Patriots are obviously a very solid, strong organization,” said Rosenhaus, who also represented now-retired Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski. “They do things the Patriots Way. They expect everyone to be accountable. They don’t make any exceptions. I’ve discussed this with Antonio. And he wants to be a Patriot. He’s prepared to go there, fit in, work hard, be like every other player on the team, do what’s asked of him, do his job and make it work. He’s honored with the opportunity and he’s looking forward to taking advantage of it.”

Man I had the craziest dream last night…the Raiders cut Antonio Brown and he ended up being signed by the Patriots.

Crazy, huh?

2 Likes

I had a huge feeling that this was gonna happen. He wanted Pitt to trade him to NE, which they obviously wouldn’t do. NE had the best trade package of all teams interested and they wanted Brown from all I’ve read. 3 hours after his release he was a Pat. Dude may have just trolled the entire NFL to get to NE. I dunno.

I am absolutely giddy about the possibilities.

The Patriots’ website hasn’t made it official yet.

I am guessing this is yet another Parliamentary Maneuver. Since AB can’t play tonight anyway, it makes no sense to officially ink him to a deal until after the game, that way, you can go in to that game with a full complement of 53 players.

Who knows; maybe an on-field injury tonight makes the decision for you as to who gets cut to make roster room for AB. :thinking: