TFB To Tampa Bay

I’ve had that sense for a while the Giselle wasn’t happy with the situation but I’m not sure how that was solved by him Going to TB for 2 years.

Because in Tampa he won’t have half the fan base calling him out for not going to OTAs. There won’t be a coach demanding he give 130% all the time. There won’t be expectations that a season us a failure if they don’t win a Super Bowl.

1 Like

That’s fine. Anywhere but here, he is a shell of what he once was.

TB just has to pay for the rights to him. 2nd round pick will do.

This here too:

This is why the Patriots were rarely able to develop young receivers. It drove me nuts.

This may have legs but would you Trade Gronk straight up for Howard?

Or for the Harvard kid Brate and their second round pick?

Yes, and not just young ones either, anyone new to the system that didn’t get it from day one. It was like the cold shoulder.

1 Like

Its always the physically beautiful ones that do this type of behavior, luckily I was aware of my doing this at a young age and corrected the situation knowingly.

Tom Brady’s company has filed for two new trademark applications: TOMPA BAY & TAMPA BRADY. He intends to use the phrases on clothing and other merchandise.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Capitalism. I just don’t know if anyone’s buying.

1 Like
2 Likes

Not all Buc fans are happy about Brady…

1 Like

I ran into a really good seeming guy in a store the other day wearing A Tampa Bay hat. I asked him what he thought and if he was a new fan cuz Tom is there now. And he said “Fuck no, long time Bucs fan and I hate Brady.” LOL

Let’s see if he still hates him if he takes them to the promised land. :slight_smile:

You know come to think about it, where are the rest of the Tampa fans outraged that their beloved team would shack up with the notorious outlaw cheaterback Tom Brady.

I swear to magical cats that my parents just sent me a pic of them in Tampa Brady t shirts.

I’m pretty sure I have to disown them.

1 Like

TFBs long, in depth interview on Howard Stern is available to stream for free til. 5/5

Just finished the 2 hour interview and it was pretty great.

1 Like

With Gronk and TFB going to Tampa Bay I feel like I’d feel if Chara and Jo both moved on to other pastures. I would hope they are happy and successful but I feel a bit like jilted lover, even so.

Pretty sexy jersey right there.