Red Sox (Pivetta) @ Braves( Morton) 7:20

We got this

Tie game coming up. I feel it.

2 Likes

K looking.

2 Likes

Final was a piece of cake tonight

2 Likes

Taking a break. BRB

2 Likes

Good job, Joolzie

2 Likes

Dammit

2 Likes

Another man on base

2 Likes

Needle dick looking bad.

3 Likes

#NDN come on

3 Likes

Amy, Sam & Cat lady in the first game tonight

3 Likes

Come on Amy!!!

3 Likes

Does the cat lady look like the cat lady from the Simpsons ?

2 Likes

#Celtics LOVE playing from behind

#ThisFanNotSoMuch

3 Likes

No, no at all :rofl:

2 Likes

This is embarrassing

1 Like

Damn lol.

1 Like

Celtics, good grief

Sox, good grief
J! not watching yet

My tv options have opened up or driveled up. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

What’s with the showboating the tats?

2 Likes

Does that mean Matt will be up against James and Andrew?

2 Likes

First time I’ve ever seen her not wear a jacket I think

2 Likes