Red Sox (Pivetta) @ Braves( Morton) 7:20

You’re right. Looks like a football squad

2 Likes

Um, how do you know the Braves players are well hung?

2 Likes

Let’s see if we can get the bats going

2 Likes

Why? You know who won and how much.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Black guys. Most of them are enormous :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol. I’ll just watch the matches. Skip the rest of the crap :joy:

2 Likes

Braves pitcher. Good chance he isn’t well hung

2 Likes

And you know this how? Are you being Tubbie pervy Tyler?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

No comment

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I don’t like this judgement dammit :joy::joy::joy:

Hey… Anthony Richardson. Hell of a player. Am I right??

Let’s change the subject

2 Likes

Come on Kike.

2 Likes

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Two on. Do something

2 Likes

Bases loaded

2 Likes

Bases loaded for this guy:

2 Likes

Pervy Tyler, pervy Tyler, pervy Tyler

3 Likes

Come on Sox!

3 Likes