Red Sox (Pivetta) @ Braves( Morton) 7:20

I think so

2 Likes

Amy did it last night

2 Likes

Ill take Matt or Andrew for the win with that trio.

In case you all forgot who I want to lose.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

#MustNeverForget

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Dugie with a leadoff double and a balk gets him to 3rd

2 Likes

Cat Paws is moving both paws tonight

2 Likes

Take advantage. Start chipping away here

2 Likes

5-1

2 Likes

Well it’s a start

2 Likes

Coffee time for me.

2 Likes

Everyone going big on Double

2 Likes

I wonder how they determine who plays who in this Tournament. I fear Matt won’t stand a chance unless he rakes in the Daily Doubles.

2 Likes

I’m curious about that too

2 Likes

I cleared that Diane Warren category

2 Likes

So long meow meow and cocky J dont win I will be good

3 Likes

Cocky J is going to be tough to beat I’m afraid

2 Likes

Maybe I should go on and beat him/her/it

2 Likes

Well we got one run

2 Likes

I think you should. He needs to be humbled

3 Likes