Random Thoughts

She is a Colts fan so that shows she has poor judgement skills.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I just scrolled through the entire list of Billboard Number One singles for the previous decade, and the only two songs whose tunes I knew were Maroon 5’s Moves Like Jagger and the re-release of Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas is You.

Was popular music of the 2010s really that forgettable, am I just a disconnected old goat … or both???

2 Likes

No, to me it’s wholly forgettable music even in the genres I listen to.

2 Likes

You guys are so old

1 Like

I used to make a lot of money. And now I think she just feel sorry for me so she stays with me LOL. I try and treat her as best I can but yes I am a very lucky guy

Lmao!!! She was pretty sad when Andrew retired, cut her some slack LOL

Does anyone listen to Eric Clapton anymore? I swear I still listen to him to this day, and his mad guitar skills

I walked out my front door today and was subjected to this crazy weather event so obscure I had to Google it…

cold

/kōld/

adjective

of or at a low or relatively low temperature, especially when compared with the human body.

“a freezing cold day”

2 Likes

It was 3 degrees (in Freedom units) when I left the house this morning.

1 Like

It was 31 here. I didn’t even know that you could measure temperatures that low without some sort of NASA deep space probe or something

1 Like

Lmao. We were 0 today. Was beautiful.

Um, this is a bad day, I think.

How do I change my profile pic? I click my profile and nothing happens. Site glitch?

Nvm. Figured it out lol.

1 Like

Pebkac

Nice touch, Tyler :+1:

2 Likes

Splork

Spork. Toy Story 4.

1 Like

Thanks Joolz!