Is it ever manā€¦ wow.

1 Like

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/BZhfFXEMMI4

https://youtu.be/Rl6fyhZ0G5E

Lmao

Looks like Biden might win. Wow.

I might have whiskey tonight

In factā€¦ thatā€™s a guarantee. What a long week of work.

1 Like

Golden Autumn

This is not gonna be nice post and I will probably regret it.

My next door neighbor bitch is losing it on roomies outside. Might have something to do with the Uber driver pulling into her driveway. lol.

Canā€™t stand fat bitchy freaking ā€œKarenā€ type women. Sheā€™s a straight type and Iā€™ve know oh so many over the years.

OMG. Jo is so freaking incredible, She has been down very sick for 4 days. Sheā€™s still sick and I mentioned that all my laundry was in her truck and she took a shower, as sick as she is, and drove her sick butt over here unbenounced to me so I could take a shower.

I would for her but what the hell. What an amazing best friend.

1 Like

Some posts by some people in the Politics and Religion Forum on Patriots Planet really disappoint me. I really should stay away.

That is all.

1 Like

I certainly hope Iā€™m not one of them. I Strive to be kind, decent and as rational as I know how to be and objectivity and rationality are 2 of my highest values.

Yes, there has been some slinging, but overall itā€™s been fairly civil, I think considering the odds.

At least far better than when we had a bunch of people of the who were calling for brutal deaths of all in the Trump administration and their kids and grandkids.

Matter of perspective I guess.

In any case, I hope yer doing well, Joolz. :heart:

I canā€™t sleep. Ugh. Fell asleep at 10. Woke up at 3 and canā€™t fall back asleep. Rare for me, I usually sleep like a rock. Oh well. Lol

I was up working. talking to Chara nd a BEAUTIFUL woman who thinks like I do and a whole bunch of of other stuff til 5 am. I got up up 10 and Iā€™m exhausted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man wow. How do you do it hahaha?

On average how much sleep do you get in a night ?

1 Like

well, I usually sleep a good 8 hours but my sleep schedule is all screwy cause I have friends that I talk to and colleagues that I work with all over the world. lol.

1 Like

Hahahaha thatā€™s fair man!! I try to be in bed by 11 and sleep till 7

I always fall asleep in seconds no problem , but if I wake up to pee, sometimes Iā€™m up for an hour or two. Itā€™s annoying lol.

1 Like

Why the hell do I keep losing shit, like my mouse, my bowl, my remote? This Is getting damn ridiculous. I mean I am in one room room a good deal of the time. Iā€™m 48 and this is getting old. lol.