Random Thoughts

Chris made chicken pot pie over rice for the win.

Wow have I been eating well.

What a perfect song by a wonderful man. RIP David.a

“We can be heroes”

https://youtu.be/YLp2cW7ICCU

Very, very sad news this morning from the Cinema world: the great, iconic, Sean Connery, has died at the age of 90.

Although Mr. Connery catapulted to international stardom as the first on-screen James Bond in “Dr. No” (1962), a role he was to repeat in a number of related films over the next twenty years, his was a prolific presence in a wide range of movies including “Marnie” (1964), “The Hill” (1965), “Blowup” (1966), “Murder on the Orient Express” (1974), “Zardoz” (1974), “The Man Who Would Be King” (1975), “A Bridge Too Far” (1977), “Highlander” (1986), “The Untouchables” (1988), “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade” (1989), “The Hunt for Red October” (1990), “Dragonheart” (1996), “The Rock” (1996), “Finding Forrester” (2000), etc.

For many, Sean Connery was the effortless embodiment of everything that was truly masculine on the silver screen, an image that seemed only to increase as he aged before movie-goers’ eyes.

Farewell Sir Thomas Sean Connery (1930–2020).

2 Likes
2 Likes

Connery was One of the greats, guys like him will never be replaced. I still watch his James Bond movies all the time with great excitement. The Hunt for red October was also fantastic!

1 Like

Colts are gonna kick ass today

That is all.

1 Like

Colts looking good!!

It’s wicked windy today.

1 Like

Was here yesterday. My god, I hate the wind.

Suppose to get a ton of snow this weekend too :frowning:

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Lmao omg yes. Facebook reactions. That’s so funny hahaha

1 Like

1 Like

I had the bowel movements today. Interesting

Usually it’s just 1

Anywho :slight_smile:

:rofl: Colon Strong.

1 Like

This is the real news of the day. Forget the election.

3 Likes

Lmao thanks folks hahahaa!!

So google confuses me. It says Biden has 238 Electoral Votes and Trump 213. But on the actual news the numbers were way different

Who’s winning lol??

Right now it’s Biden 238 and Trump 213 but this going to be a major battle.

1 Like

Nope, “Colon Blow” :grin:

2 Likes