Random Thoughts

I went to put a new screw in to fix my glasses and my dumbass can’t find the second lens. My god it hasn’t left my room.

Fortunately I only need them for distance and since my dumbass can’t drive my dumbass can wait until I find it. lol.

1 Like

Lol well that is quite the challenge to find it. How come you don’t drive?

Cuz Jo had a couple too many out at a club seeing our friend’s band last year so I drove home cuz I was mostly sober. Don’t really drink when I’m at a club. But was pulled over cuz I trying to help the drunk Jo put on some music then I refused the breathalyzer and here in NH they can take your license for quite a while.

Honestly I have had an up and down relationship with my license for just about 30 years exactly.

I got it when I was 18, lost it 4 days later , wasn’t even driving that night but got behind the wheel to change the radio station at a store and the cops in the small town I lived in gave me a ration of shit over it. lol. Been off and on since then.

NH is one of the freest states in the country but has some of the most severe driving laws and penalties I’ve seen. I mean you can go to prison for up to five years for relatively minor offenses, not DUI’s and dangerous stuff. Just really minor stuff.

It is what is. I take responsibility for all it but one. THat time I lost my license for being on a prescription med that I had a prescription for and was taking properly.

This last time with Jo was almost noble but I still take responsibility for that one. Thing that really sucked was I had to spend 3 days in jail from a plea bargain I made.

Anyway, it is what it is. Live and learn.

2 Likes

Holy crap. Sorry that was so long.

1 Like

Sounds pretty petty tell me, I understand the law and if you refuse it I get it. But I feel bad for you, I think people get away with a lot worse. A lady hit me a few years ago and she was drunk as a skunk, you could smell the booze off her breath. The cop knew her and gave her a hug and let her off totally free, it really left me with a sour taste in my mouth towards some cops. Regardless, I bet you are pretty good with taking the bus. I use To take the bus all the time to work, but lately I have been lazy and drive to work

1 Like

Yeah, I have been let off from cops that knew and liked me when I was young and others that just took me to task. Shouldn’t be that way. Equal protection under the law and all that.

Bus? Bus? I live in the country, the closest bus is in the city 20 miles away. :rofl: :slight_smile:

It’s cool though I have lotsa options to get where I need to go.

1 Like

Lmao. Well fair enough, as long as you can get around that is what counts

1 Like

Not really all that crazy about my roommates. I’ve said that before but the pill freak landlord cat is passed out face down on the floor in his bedroom and the germ freak went in and cleaned the bathroom after I cleaned it. My god that room is always spotless. Not much cleaning needed.

The pill freak told me I need to do some weird stuff with the microwave earlier today. Take it down to the basement, scrape the inside and spray paint it with appliance paint. I don’t even use it. Got my own.

Jo can’t come over cuz they are so scared of this virus even though she is tested weekly because she lives with her 102 old Grammy and doesn’t wanna get her sick. Not to mention we have virtually none of it in NH.

These guys hate anyone with wealth, OMG that is so not me.High five if you earned it. They are always trying to get me to buy shit I don’t use for the house.

These, for now are just little annoyances and they are not end of the world horrible just fucking weird. But I ain’t here for long, hopefully.

Jo’s daughter, my favorite of her 3 girls is livid about this stuff. I’m irritated and thank you Felicia for having my back but it’s not the end of the world.

We are just night and day different.

1 Like

Oh boy sounds chaotic. Nothing worse than roommates you don’t get along with.

You thinking of moving soon?

1 Like

Yeah. I just never know from one day to he next what I’m expected to do.

And yes, I’m looking for a place on my own. This was just temporary quick stop.

I mean, I don’t mind it overall. It’s a nice place. Just gotta set my boundaries and not so good at that sometimes.

1 Like

So, I have a package of Ho Hos. I don’t remember if I’ve ever had them, I must have at some point in my life.

Are they different than Lil Debbie Swiss Rolls?

Inquiring minds wanna know. :slight_smile:

Apparently I have to do this microwave thing tomorrow for my roomie/landlord.

Come on, not that I should have to buy one but WTH? a new one only costs like 50 bucks and I’m willing to do that, but apparently that’s not OK.

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with this MW and I’ve never even heard of repainting the inside.

This guy is just strange.

And he came to me today and told me I wasn’t pulling weight here.

What? You gave me a chore schedule and shit to buy that I never use. Jeez buddy.

Apparently he leaves cleaning stuff out and expects me to read his mind that he wants me to do it.

And now he wants me to find us a better place out in the country for the 3 of us.

Go screw, when I move it will be on my own or with Jo or something,. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with this place.

Guy is just really weird.

Sorry about the blathering sometimes but for as many people as I know most are colleagues and the such. You guys are friends.

1 Like

Truth.

2 Likes

You are all beautiful my friends. We start out so innocent then some fuckers come along and screw that up sometimes.

But never forget.

1 Like

You know what I FUCKING HATE

Chasing down co workers like a friggin babysitter to get me their stuff on time. I do all the credit card reconciling for our department. There is one girl who is a pain in the ass. I asked her Tuesday and then Wednesday and then Thursday and now today to PLEASE have it to me ASAP. I’m off Monday and if they aren’t in by Monday it’s over do and becomes a complete nightmare

SHOCKER. No response from her. UGH. I need a drink

Damn, that sucks. Sorry man.

I am so totally watching the new Bill and Ted movie that just came out today with Keanu Reeves and his buddy. They are the heroes we need right now.

“Be excellent to each other!”

1 Like

Man me too!! Can’t wait to see it. Loved the first two

1 Like

Man, I just told this cat that wants me paint the inside of the microwave at 10 at night that I will just buy a new one cuz this is just stupid. His response was, “well if you are too lazy to do it, then do what you want”. Not lazy, it’s just stupid. A new MW costs like 50 bucks. And I really don’t even use the damn thing.

Then he told me he expects ME to buy a $40 stainless steel dish strainer that I don’t use even a little bit cuz apparently the plastic one we have is doesn’t doesn’t match the fucking dishwasher which I also don’t use.

Told me this not a boarding house where you just take care of your own. This is a community. FU this is not my community.

And last night he asked me to find a place in the country to move to. Go screw. I ain’t ever living anywhere else with you.

Found a place right near Jo. We’ll see how that goes. I’m outta here.

1 Like