Random Thoughts

Prayers man :frowning: :frowning: sorry to hear buddy

1 Like

it is all ST. Andres fault!!!

1 Like

I think it is a natural defense mechanism, my father honestly thought he was on a cruise ship for a period of time, and all the Asian decent DR’s were his old buddy Joe.

but when my ex-FIL would walk in they would talk cars and I would google the shit they said and it was all spot on, I mean difference between this year and that year would be the lights are different - and they were correct.

I found I got solace in his comfort of where he was. He actually came out of it after a period of time as his health improved but when it was darkest, or we thought it was, he would drift into a parallel place and be content.

very strange dynamic.

1 Like

Thanks for that, Mike. :heart:

1 Like

I can’t for the life of me find the This or That thread. Am I missing it somewhere.? I got a pretty good one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here it is, johnlocke:

2 Likes

Thanks, Joolz.

1 Like

Just Googled myself (heheh) to see what my new roommates can find on me and I found some great pics from before I got my beloved boxer Breez when she was in competitions. She won first prize here for something.

I got her when she she was four from a phenomenal breeder and trainer after she was done competing and had a litter. OMG her pups went for 5 grand a piece with her bloodline. Wow.

Rest in Peace baby girl.

And my girl at home.

1 Like

Been on Colts.com again after years of staying off that board cuz I have an ex that posts there. I really don’t wanna talk to her just kinda wanted to see if she got her head together and it seems she has a bit.

Damn, weird Canadian. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful dog man.

1 Like

Lmao us Canadians are a strange breed my man hahahaha

1 Like

No kidding. Last time I saw her, a number of years ago, she was being led outta house in cuffs cuz she came after me with a meat cleaver while I was laying down watching a Sox game.

1 Like

She was like Jekyll and Hyde. When she was sober she was amazing, but she was bad alcoholic and the switched just flipped. Craziness. This is likely not gonna be PC but she is almost 100% Indian and I know many that don’t do well with booze, my brother included who is only half.

1 Like

Thank you and oh, how true. :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I wasn’t great in that relationship either to be fair. It was just toxic.

1 Like

Glad you realize it man. Sometimes a bad relationship can turn even the best people.

1 Like

I went to put a new screw in to fix my glasses and my dumbass can’t find the second lens. My god it hasn’t left my room.

Fortunately I only need them for distance and since my dumbass can’t drive my dumbass can wait until I find it. lol.

1 Like

Lol well that is quite the challenge to find it. How come you don’t drive?

Cuz Jo had a couple too many out at a club seeing our friend’s band last year so I drove home cuz I was mostly sober. Don’t really drink when I’m at a club. But was pulled over cuz I trying to help the drunk Jo put on some music then I refused the breathalyzer and here in NH they can take your license for quite a while.

Honestly I have had an up and down relationship with my license for just about 30 years exactly.

I got it when I was 18, lost it 4 days later , wasn’t even driving that night but got behind the wheel to change the radio station at a store and the cops in the small town I lived in gave me a ration of shit over it. lol. Been off and on since then.

NH is one of the freest states in the country but has some of the most severe driving laws and penalties I’ve seen. I mean you can go to prison for up to five years for relatively minor offenses, not DUI’s and dangerous stuff. Just really minor stuff.

It is what is. I take responsibility for all it but one. THat time I lost my license for being on a prescription med that I had a prescription for and was taking properly.

This last time with Jo was almost noble but I still take responsibility for that one. Thing that really sucked was I had to spend 3 days in jail from a plea bargain I made.

Anyway, it is what it is. Live and learn.

2 Likes

Holy crap. Sorry that was so long.

1 Like