Other Games Week 14

Unreal. This game I think has seen two punts hahaha

Watching Bills Ravens.

Not getting Niners Saints. Being force fed the Falcons Panthers instead.

1 Like

Falcons panthers. There’s a game everyone wants to see lol.

Finally some defense. Saints get to Jimmy G. 3rd down and a million.

1 Like

I feel privileged to be able to watch Lamar Jackson revolutionize the game if football. Basically doing things that are past the limits of humankind.

2 Likes

Punt play saints went for it and apparently there is no pass interference on punt plays. I get it but I don’t agree with it. If that’s the case
No team should ever go for a pass play fake on a punt because the defender could just kick you right in the balls and throw you down and kick you in the face but because there are no such thing as pass interference it doesn’t matter. Super stupid and should be changed

49ers might have this.

Buffalo might make this exciting. Just got PI and they have the ball at like the 15 with 2 minutes left and behind by 7.

4th down now. 1 minute left.

Failed to covert. Ravens will win.

1 Like

9 straight wins. You gotta win these games like this and last week against quality teams to be a contender and they are doing just that.

1 Like

1 min left. Saints have the ball at the 15 down by 5.

Holy shit TD Saints.

1 Like

Lmao touchdown saints. Are you kidding me. Wow

This game is… wow.

1 Like

Colts lose. Boy. Shocker.

And that’s the game. Jimmy pulled it out and Gould sealed it.

1 Like

Unreal!!! 49ers are unreal!!!

Wow crazy… Probably does it for his career! A fantastic career at that!

Colts season and everything about them is over thank god. This has been a disaster season. Some saying “You did well considering you are without your star QB” Meh in my opinion not really. We likely finish at 6-10 or 7-9. Many teams do well when their starting QB goes out. Steelers look like they might make playoffs without big ben. Will be interesting to see what happens at the QB position next season for the Colts.

1 Like