NHL Thread

Sens lost last night 5-3 to the god damn Leafs. No team I hate losing to more than them… Maybe Montreal. Bruins and Stars should be an awesome game tonight! Two physical teams going at it.

1 Like

My two favorite teams: Boston, and whoever’s playing Montreal.

2 Likes

Lol, well put!! I hope Carolina crushes Montreal tonight. Also I have money on Carolina.

Mother of Dragons, the Stars are getting hit with some fluke injuries tonight. :hospital:

2 Likes

I don’t like the stars but always hate seeing injuries so early on any team

Except Pittsburgh lol.

1 Like

When do the playoffs start?

1 Like

At least one of us might kick the bucket by then …

1 Like

Well, there goes the Avs’ bid for a perfect season.

Still haven’t lost in regulation yet, though. They are now 5-0-1.

Edit: And what has gotten into the Oil? Did Gretzky, Kurri, Messier, Anderson, Coffey, and Fuhr all magically return to that roster in their primes?

1 Like

Was wondering the same thing. Mcdavid is just on another level right now. Oilers look legit! They are an exciting team to watch this year. Granted I have only watched 3 periods of them but still lol.

Ya hockey is a hard one for me to get into till playoffs or world juniors.

I am a ridiculously avid Boston sports fan. I watch almost every game from from the big 4 plus BC sometimes and the NE Revolution if nothing else is on. But football is my favorite hands down with the Sox a close second tied with the C’s.

2 Likes

I watched only sports and news for years but am now enjoying real assholes of the internet on Bravo channel.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I like all sports but hockey is my least favourite. I usually get into it once NFL and baseball wrap up.

1 Like

me too

1 Like

Senators and Kings tonight!!! I dunno… just saying. It’s on.

Is that some sort of election, or debate? Man take it to the political forum.

2 Likes

Lol I see what you did there!!

Sens win!