Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy your day!

3 Likes

So sorry, Tyler :frowning_face:

I just saw the score :hushed:

2 Likes

Good morning; y’all

3 Likes

It was ugly. Just like the entire season.

3 Likes

Work starting Wednesday with the renewals being sent out, and we don’t have a clerk, and the other officer is leaving. Will be insane!!!

Might not be very active T all during the days for the next few months unfortunately

3 Likes

On that note, I will go and take a pee. BRB :0 Everyone wait here.

3 Likes

No happy we’ll be Tyler-less

3 Likes

Tyler, when is you job interview? I forgot

2 Likes

Rumored Carolina will cut Baker. :confused::confused::confused:

3 Likes

I heard some noise about that last night. Hope he ends up somewhere & gets a fresh start. Makes sense because Carolina is eyeballing Young or Stroud

4 Likes

Current draft order. I’m sure it will change some but I’m positive the Texans will pick first & more than likely take Bryce Young.

1. Houston Texans
  2. Chicago Bears
  3. Seattle Seahawks (from Denver)
  4. Detroit Lions (from LA Rams)
  5. Carolina Panthers
  6. Philadelphia Eagles (from New Orleans)
  7. Jacksonville Jaguars
  8. Arizona Cardinals
  9. Indianapolis Colts
  10. Atlanta Falcons
4 Likes

Tomorrow at 8:30 :slight_smile: See what happens. Interview and testing, hope I do well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ya this job has made not one, not two, but three people leave… They just don’t get it, and now hopefully I will be leaving soon. See what happens tomorrow :slight_smile:

Or with the RCMp jobs I applied for… Those all close in the middle of this month, so hopefully will hear from some of them if tomorrow doesn’t work out.

3 Likes

Anthony Richardson… Come on down partner :slight_smile:

Lots on the Colts board still want Stroud… I think I would want Richardson more… Stroud and his injury, I just don’t know if he will ever be the same… That can mess with a lot of young players when they get inured that young.

3 Likes

Good luck! I know you will crush it!

3 Likes

I definitely want Richardson over Stroud. Also, Stroud is not a duel threat. He is more of a pure pocket passer. He has the ability to escape pressure but he is not a runner by any means

3 Likes

11:New England Patriots according to PP

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Good Luck!!!

Even if it means new job we will see you less I want you with a better job

3 Likes