Monday - Dec 5

We had two jobs to do today.

The first was putting up the tree. We are behind in putting it up this year. The other was remove the old rods, screws, platforms, and curtains from my biggest window-120 inches. Some screws were forced in and mismatched from last owner. We just finished. We started at 9 am. Treating him to lunch.

The tree he still enjoys helping me with. The curtain alone would have taken me all day due to length; not being strong enough to flush some of the screws and more. My fibro is yelling at me. Everything is hurting it will be worse tonight and I had help.

We are exhausted. Mexican food here we come.

3 Likes

Have a nice meal & relax, Musie.

3 Likes

Thanks man!!

3 Likes

I don’t want that

I’m sick of pocket passing. I want a runner for once! I want Richardson.

3 Likes

:orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Sounds like a day Muse, wow! Enjoy your food. You deserve it!!

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Dudley Do-Right you aspire to? Awesome. Love him.

High five bro. :heart:

I’m more Fuck The Police except that I have great respect for the concept of police just not many laws. Long story, as always. :sweat_smile:

Off to go get drunk and maybe poach some caribou.

See you out there Dudley. Lets do lunch. I’ll provide the booze and the lunch. Just please dont ask what the steaks are made of.

:joy: :heart:

2 Likes

Lucky!!!

2 Likes

Enjoy buddy haha!

2 Likes

Someone is selling a a really good condition glider rocking chair on market place for 150.00 I am going to get it tonight becuase ours is shitty lol.

2 Likes

Love those chairs

2 Likes

Tried to get lighted tree but well lights. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Would retake but tired. Was trying to get when it was all one color but alternating mmade it difficult. I can switch it to one color, there are four options with lights, but got to get up to go to box. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, that is an official NFL Patriot helmet with signatures on it, son got it for me a few years ago with a signed Red Sox baseball the same year for that Christmas.

2 Likes

Same, but we have had bad lucky. Our last one last 6 months. Fell apart last night granted the dogs and ayden jump on it so we need to watch that

Hopefully this one lasts a bit longer haha. 150.00 is a good price though

3 Likes

Haha that’s amazing!!!

Love it !!

3 Likes

Thanks! Course I now got better pictures of it all white, all blue and red etc :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Awesome tree, Musie

3 Likes

Thank you.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

How is everyone doing today?

2 Likes

Okay on my end. Not a bad day. 45 & some sun

2 Likes