Morning all Have a great day.

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone

Have a great day

Go Sox!

3 Likes

Good morning, y’all.

3 Likes

Hard to believe YOUR Boston Red Sox are boasting an elite .667 winning percentage.

3 Likes

Right? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

YOUR? Have you already disowned them, 3PS? :wink:

3 Likes

“The Red Sox silenced doubters right out of the gate, as they came away with a home series win over the Baltimore Orioles. Boston’s offense led the way throughout the series. Overall, the Red Sox joined the 1976 Cincinnati Reds and the 1978 Milwaukee Brewers as the only teams since 1901 to score at least nine runs in each of their first three games of a season.”

3 Likes

Like me when people doubt if I could eat 6 slices of pizza

3 Likes

Haha. I will never disown them, I was just trying to be a gentleman and really personalize the sentiment for each and every one of you.

BUT THANKS FOR RUINING IT!!!

#RunsIntoBedroomSlamsDoorLocksDoorCriesOnBed

4 Likes

#DoYouNeedABinkie?

3 Likes

PB on J! tonight

2 Likes

No. But I’ll take pizza please lol

3 Likes

I have no idea what actually happened but the WWE is getting destroyed today for whatever it was.

3 Likes

Does it have to do with the merger?

3 Likes

Wrestlemania was this past weekend (didn’t watch any of it) but apparently Vince finalized an agreement this morning to sell the WWE to the parent company of the UFC for $9 billion.

4 Likes

Beats me I just know people don’t seem to be happy with the main event match

2 Likes

Well if that is true then my time has just freed up. I can’t stand Dana White. I been watching more Bellator and alHonk Kong MMA anyway. I dont like how UFC treats its fighters.

3 Likes

What i’m tired of is how one man can have two belts that long and clearly it’s management’s decision. The fact the tag team former champions had it longer, same theorry. Three men having four titles for 2-3 years when you have a roster of so many people. The competition is barely there since three men hold the titles. And I do feel management was ok eith their story line. It got old fast.

There are other companies, some just starting, that I been watching due to the staleness of the WWE. Now that UFC will own it who know how they will muck it up.

JMHO

3 Likes

Signed with UFC, people are making it a bigger deal than what it is… It’s actually good for the brand in my opinion. I feel WWE is a sinking ship, I think this will spice things up having a new owner.

2 Likes