Monday, April 3rd- Pirates (Oviedo) at Red Sox (Crawford) @ 7:10 PM

Meh, I disagree. In fairness WWE needs a boost but for that to happy better writers would go a long way.

3 Likes

Completely agreed… Going to be 3 years before he loses the belts, it’s absolutely insane… He is a part timer and only wrestles at the main PPV’s… Some of the PPV’s the belts don’t even get defended… It’s just insane to me that they are keeping the belts on Roman this long… Even the reporter at the Wrestlemania press Conf last night said “Why are you dragging this storyline out with Roman Regins” And HHH got all defensive and said “IT’S NOT DRAGGING IT OUT, It’s a good storyline”

No… HHH… Just no… It’s a storyline that has been beat to death, and it’s massively dragged out. I can’t believe there are people that like Roman and like this storyline, but I am so sick of it. I doubt I will even watch Backlash. Just a waste of time and it’s so repetitive now.

3 Likes

I don’t even think it matters who is in charge anymore… Roman will be champion till I’m friggin dead… It seems everyone on top loves him and holding the titles for a million years,… Nothing will change.

3 Likes

One title… still boring but fine… But BOTH!!! Enough is enough… Let someone else have a crack like Mcintyre or Rhodes, or Rollins again or Kevin Owens or Sammi… Anyone… It’s ridiculous at this point, and they are destroying so much talent while pushing Roman.

3 Likes

I agree. One reason my interest is waning. No competition in that division if he has the belts forever and ever amen.

3 Likes

No Paul, it’s not a good storyline. One man plus two belts for 2 years has never occurred in the WWE and thats for a very good reason. The brand goes stale.

3 Likes

Roman, what dirt do you have on management? I didn’t think he would win and thought USOs were going to win.

3 Likes

That is the problem, you have two guys like Vince Mcmahon and Paul Levesque that think it’s a good storyline, so they will keep going with it and going with it and going with it. WWE is super stale… There is a reason I only tune in once and a while around big events… If there was a new champion I would legit take an interest each week… But this is just horribly boring at this point.

Guarantee Backlash will KO, Sam, and Cody vs the Bloodline… There won’t even be a title to defend at that PPV.

3 Likes

When there is no titles that are defended there’s no point in watching

3 Likes

Honestly, Roman should have lost one of the titles to Sami, and the other to Cody… They keep talking the 1,000 day crap so my guess is Roman won’t lose it any time soon. AT least not for another 55 days till he reached the 1,000… He probably won’t lose it at a small event, so it will likely be lost at Summerslam or Wrestlemania. He will be champion for another 6 months to a year is my guess.

3 Likes

Exactly how I feel too!

3 Likes

There’s a lot of good talent that’s going to waste by being in stupid storylines or stupid storylines of other wrestlers

Dominic Mysterio… …move on from this but they wont. They love it as much as Reign.

3 Likes

Agree.

3 Likes

Agreed!

3 Likes

Oh well… We still have the Oilers, Bruins and Sox lol.

3 Likes

And Celtics

3 Likes

And Anthony Richardson. Maybe

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yes!

And home alone part one and two.

3 Likes

I’ll believe that when I see it :joy:

3 Likes