Monday 4.8 Sox off day

Good morning, all

Have a great day

3 Likes

Ma’s 87th birthday today

4 Likes

Good morning good folks!! Happy birthday Ma!

And happy birthday. Muse!!

4 Likes

Red Sox home openers tomorrow against Baltimore. That is just scary. Would’ve preferred an easier team.

2 Likes

Happy birthday, Muse!

Happy Eclipse Day for those within viewing range. My son has a ballgame this afternoon so curious to see how this plays out.

4 Likes

Happy birthday, Musie :partying_face:

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone :revolving_hearts:

Happy Birthday, Muse and Ma!

3 Likes

One of my PCAs is going to the game tomorrow. Seats on the 1st base line.

3 Likes

Thank you, everyone. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy Birthday, ma!

We were suppose to go home to view the eclipse since it i going right by my home town but plans ha to be changed. Oh, well. Still going to be a fantastic day

3 Likes

Muse, did you watch WrestleMania? I did for the first time in forever & was thoroughly entertained

2 Likes

I just finished watching it. I got in late last night around 10 so saw the last match. This morning i went and watched the rest. I need to watch Baylay again since I skipped through that to see how many matches were left.

Just a lot of twists , turns, a lot of belts turned over, a lot of what the heck? I will say this was a very good WM considering the last few years Tyler and I have thought meh.

Trust me, Tyler and I will always be talking about the next PPV for wrestling. LOL Glad you enjoyed it,

3 Likes

Tyler had to explain that money in the bank thing to me :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice! Maybe she can bring us some victory mojo!

3 Likes

Darn. Hope it’s a great day!!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Best I can do for the eclipse

3 Likes
3 Likes

Even better, Joolzie

3 Likes

Using my zip code the eclipse starts at 2:14, peaks at 3:28, and ends at 4:38.

3 Likes

3:13 in The Land

2 Likes