how many accounts can we have on a place like this?

or does it not care about IP addresses and stuff and you could have 9 accounts.

just a thought as I wonder how that works, could you create an alt and like your own stuff so much you gain power!

1 Like

There isn’t much in place to prevent abuses like that. I’ve kept things as simple as possible to start.

Don’t know how many people use it, but if you use your google or yahoo, you don’t even need a login specifically for here, and you can change your own name on the fly.

Thanks, I am unfamiliar with these type of boards and was just wondering what safeguards there are to prevent abuse since I am seeing more of this style of a site recently.

Thanks again.

Yeah I think this type of site requires a new way of thinking sometimes.

I mean, look at Reddit - probably the largest and most successful collection of “forums” there is, or ever has been. As large as they are, they have absolutely no safeguards for multiple user accounts. They just don’t care. I have 3 different accounts on there myself. Everyday people create accounts named things like “Throwaway56783” just so they can post something that they don’t want associated with their main account.

There is some moderation, and accounts do get banned, but I don’t think they do much to keep the people behind those accounts away. For a site like that also though, traffic is money.

2 Likes

The throwaway account thing on Reddit is a necessary evil though. You’ve got way too many yahoos on there that would dox other people just for the fun of it. One of the subreddits I read a lot over there is r/legaladvice. So much on there that could be used to incriminate or embarrass people. I have one main account that I use 99% of the time but I’ve created throwaways before.

1 Like

Yes, people with multiple accounts are quite the issue on other boards, aren’t they? coffee

Not sure what you mean, what does a different place have to do with this one? You seem obsessed.

Why would you constantly worry about other places, are you not happy here?

1 Like

I must try!!!

1 Like

[quote=“TylerD, post:8, topic:688, full:true”]
I must try!!!
[/quote] We all should, start threads to talk to ourselves and see what happens. it will be awesome.

1 Like

I could do that for hours. My job is boring. I need things to do lol!

:metal:

you are fucking insane, who the fuck gives a shit about you? here, some other board? anyplace on the internet. IF you are so worked up you need to follow me around like this you need fucking help. Seriously. I am flattered my opinion and actions are taking up this much space in your mind, I really am. Don’t worry because after researching it I actually can take over this board too with simple acts that will lead to my greater goal of ruling the internet!!

I shall start soon!!

1 Like

just sharing some random thoughts, no need to get pissy.

what the fuck are you talking about?

And I think you are mistaken about who gives whom an alt but hell you have been so bitter and pissy you can’t see reality in front of you. BTW, what is his new name, I would love to know so I can go like his post.

Oh and back to insults because you are a weak-minded troll who has no fucking idea what you are talking about. Typical behavior of a troll.

go hide behind a keyboard and continue to act like a typical troll.

you honestly make me laugh, you are that predictable.

BTW, those are not usual farm animals, no sir, only the finest.

1 Like

oh that is great, you are too good, you got me there.

what shall I do, some anonymous pussy on the internet said bad things about me.

\wow, you got me there.

I have no comeback…

wait I know… I am rubber you are glue, what you says bounces off me and sticks to you!!!

beat that one tough guy!!

1 Like

Perfect… my turn.

a Cliff note of Brody’s posting on the same site:

crickets because you were banned

hahahahahaha

1 Like

I am so happy you are concerned for my well being, I am honored you care. <3

“When you know the nature of a thing you know what it’s capable of.” Blade

Yer just a troll. Hence you live under a bridge.and can do nothing but scare kids. Yer just sad, really.

2 Likes

Honey, can you give me a list of all the alts on different message boards across the internet. I really am interested. I love reading your stuff, it is riveting to say the least… I learn so much from you, you are so smart… it that cut and paste? can you tell me how it works… with pictures. I don’t read so well.

thanks honey.

1 Like

You couldn’t carry Mikies jock in an argument or especially in life. He’s a happy man. You’re just a miserable little twit.

Go away.

1 Like