how many accounts can we have on a place like this?

Perfect… my turn.

a Cliff note of Brody’s posting on the same site:

crickets because you were banned

hahahahahaha

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am so happy you are concerned for my well being, I am honored you care. <3

“When you know the nature of a thing you know what it’s capable of.” Blade

Yer just a troll. Hence you live under a bridge.and can do nothing but scare kids. Yer just sad, really.

Honey, can you give me a list of all the alts on different message boards across the internet. I really am interested. I love reading your stuff, it is riveting to say the least… I learn so much from you, you are so smart… it that cut and paste? can you tell me how it works… with pictures. I don’t read so well.

thanks honey.

You couldn’t carry Mikies jock in an argument or especially in life. He’s a happy man. You’re just a miserable little twit.

Go away.

no your here, not there, because someone banned you, possibly me but I am not too sure.

Yer enjoying this aren’t you? Loser.

wait… after many tries I figured out how to cut and paste… I deserve a like even from my good friend Brody for this, he was my inspiration afterall.

Tell that to all the fans that write to me every week that read the Wall St. Journal and Investors Business Daily.

I’m speaking at 3 liberty minded conferences in the next 2 months. I’m involved in NH politics heavily and oh yeah “I’m known for eating little whiny little chumps like you.” Limp Bizkit

What are you doing for your cause?

You’re doing none of those things.

Provide an actual link to a WSJ article under your byline.

google is your friend, look it up and cut and paste it for the rest of us - you are the self-proclaimed Einstein here!

Print articles at the WSJ are behind a paywall. If you want to read them buy a paper or pay the online price.

How could you? You have never asked the name I write under.

I’m honest about my criminal record and since you seem to know everything about me from the other site you should know that.