Game Thread 08.08.19: Preseason game 1 - Patriots at Lions

That was a really good play by Stitham and Izzo

I think I have my answer. The guys who play decently well but not well enough to make the team get picked up by the Lions.

1 Like

Lol

31-0 with 14:08 to go.

Lions can still win with 4 TDs and 2-pt conversions. :thinking:

You remember when we could wstch a football game without worrying if your charger will reach to the couch?

Okay, if you’re on Special Teams (only) during the regular season, you’re already a fringe player.

If you’re on Special Teams during a preseason game, and you commit a face-masking penalty, does BB even stake you bus fare back home? Do you get to keep your uniform?

Flipped it over to watch Kyler Murray’s debut

This just in: Murray is looking good

Chase Winovich is looking good.

Its the hair.

Bad news folks. Colts lost!

Pats won.

The perfect night

Rude !!!

Sorry man. Its an instinctual reaction

1 Like

That’s fair. Not much to hate on though. I think the Pats are like 9-0 against the Colts since 2010 hhaha. It’s sad :frowning: oh well. I’m gonna eat chocolate now.

If you eat chocolate every time the Colts suck, you’ll end up looking like this guy.

I’m just saying. :coffee:

2 Likes

Joejuan Williams concerns me so far. He has gotten burnt in training camp and and had some head issues last night. Not what we are looking for from a second round pick. That’s really the only negative I saw last night.

It is just preseason and it is just the Lions but I have been stoked since this roster was put together.

Stidham looked very good considering the system he came from. And dude has some wheels.

They didn’t show Brady as much when Stidham was out there, but did anyone else think that Brady perhaps celebrated a lot more for Hoyer’s success than he did for Stidham’s?

1 Like

I have loved Berrios since last year. I don’t know why he gets overlooked so much. My word his punt returns looked exactly like JE11.