Game Day Thread 08.31.21 - Sox (undecided) at Rays (Yarbrough)

If Canada blows USA out early I’ll switch to baseball :joy:

1 Like

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

100 might be obtainable. LOL

2 Likes

:heart::blue_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yes it may very well be

Joolz has some info here to catch up on lol.

1 Like

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Whether the information is useful I don’t know.:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:canada::canada::canada:

1 Like

I’m sure you and Joolz and everyone here already has this badge but I just got it.

This badge is granted when you have 500 liked posts and give 1000 or more likes in return. Wow! You’re a model of generosity and mutual appreciation

Woohoo!!

1 Like

One more hour and I can start doing likes.

1 Like

YAY!! New badge!!! Whooooooop. Yes I got that and I think a couple more, I will have to go check hahahaha.

Ugh what an afternoon,

the Federal election is coming up in 20 days, and our stupid City is mandating masks at all City Facilities (although Federal Government isn’t mandating that yet) so guess what…

Being that I work at City Hall for the Office of the City Clerk, I am getting constant phone calls from anti vaccine, anti mask people saying, “You can’t stop us from coming to a City Facilitiy to vote, that is illegal” Which honestly is true… and people have been yelling at me pretty much all day. It’s been lovely. The way it rolls in this office. Make the smallest guy who makes the least pay answer the shitty phone calls. City of Regina doesn’t have an answer for it either, so I just look stupid on these phone calls with no answer.

Ugh, Covid can fuck off any day now.

That’s crappy. :frowning:

How soon before you can go home?

Yes, Covid sucks.

I got cursed out for wearing a mask about a month ago. I just looked at her, let her say her peace as she stormed off.

You have every right to not wear one. I have the same right to wear one. There is no need to be cursing at each other.

1 Like

Exactly!!! Same thing happened to me the other day for wearing them. Man people are nuts

I can leave in 45 mins!!! Have to get my son, and then get home around 5:45. Another hour and a half till home.

Thank god

And yes Covid can kiss my ass lmao.

:heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

What is the time difference? I know near me Canada is one hour ahead of me. What time is it for you,Tyler?

1 Like

Right now it is currently 4:45 for me!

Think we are two hours difference from Boston.

So two hours from me. :+1:

1 Like

This is what I’m gonna use to like your post when I’m out of likes.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1 Like