Game Day Thread 08.31.21 - Sox (undecided) at Rays (Yarbrough)

That was how it was for me last week, a few likes and I be out for the rest of the day.

1 Like

You folks want to know a very sad stat? Since the first series where we swept the Rays… this is our record against them and the points scored.

We are 2-8 against the Rays and they have outscored us 63 to 47… Most of these games aren’t even close. Here is some of the blow outs
8-2
7-3
8-4
8-1
6-1

Tampa absolutely owns us this year… Like it’s not even close. If anyone thinks we can compete with these guys come playoffs, wow… I need some of those good drugs lol. Holy shit, I knew we weren’t good against them this year but I didn’t realize it was that bad.

2 Likes

This was a painful post to read. Sheesh.

Yeah, I rather us not win the wild card just to be absolutely blown out and have our feelings hurt really badly.

2 Likes

Starting to come to that realization myself… It’s hard to accept, because anytime my team has a chance to make playoffs I want it! But this has a sweep written all over it whether we face Houston or Tampa… I just don’t see the point in making the playoffs to lose all 3 games in blow out fashion.

2 Likes

Hmm, I just been told I am not able to view that source.

Don’t. ask. I don’t know. LOLOL

It was after I tried to reply to you, Tyler.

2 Likes

Can’t view what source ?

My post ?

2 Likes

4 hours and 45 mins to go. Slow Tuesday ugh.

2 Likes

I wanted to reply to your previous post and that is what it told me. So I got out of it and tried again. I received the same notice. I figured it did not want me to answer in the way I was answering. LOLOL

2 Likes

I’m waiting to go to the couch to watch some Gunsmoke with a bowl of Heavenly Hash ice cream.

2 Likes

Damn that sounds amazing! I could go for some ice cream! I think I will have chips and dip tonight while watching the hockey game!!! Mmmmmm. It’s thunder storming where I am right now. Such a gloomy day.

2 Likes

Humid where I am at. If one does not have A/C or decent fans it is miserable.

1 Like

Ugh it was like that for a while here too!!! It was so gross… Days we were getting 104 Fahrenheit and it was so humid… Lucky it has tamed down a bit. I try not to complain much because the white fluffy snow and -40 days are hated as well, but damn I don’t do well in extreme heat lmao.

1 Like

You got that right. The hotest I ever been in was 112 and that was in the shade. Oh, mama. I have said this before and will say it again, I would kiss whoever invented AC. LOL

As for the cold stuff, the coldest I been in was minus 40 my mom minus 60.

The good old days. LOLOL

I prefer cold over heat any day of the week. You can always add on but you can only take off so much. LOL

I can not like for another five hours else I would have gotten your post. LOL*

2 Likes

:purple_heart: :blue_heart: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Ooooooooh. I don’t know how people live without air condition omg I would die lmao especially sleeping at night. That is just way too much for me, I get way too uncomfortable when it’s that hot. I don’t like our harsh winters but I can at least sleep in the winter… Summer is tough.

1 Like

:heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Alright let me give this a go
:black_heart::black_heart::green_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartbeat::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::blue_heart::blue_heart::heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::heartbeat::black_heart::black_heart::heartpulse::green_heart::purple_heart::cupid::cupid::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::green_heart::black_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::green_heart::green_heart::revolving_hearts::orange_heart::orange_heart::heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::purple_heart::two_hearts::purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::heartbeat::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::heart::revolving_hearts::orange_heart::heart::black_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::two_hearts::purple_heart::heart::two_hearts::heartpulse::heartpulse::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::two_hearts::gift_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::blue_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::two_hearts::black_heart::two_hearts::black_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::two_hearts::cupid::yellow_heart::cupid::yellow_heart::gift_heart::two_hearts::yellow_heart::black_heart::black_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::heartpulse::green_heart::black_heart::black_heart::green_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::heartbeat::heartbeat::heavy_heart_exclamation::black_heart::yellow_heart::cupid::yellow_heart::cupid::two_hearts:

1 Like

HAHAHA

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :love_letter: :cupid: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :orange_heart: :heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_decoration: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :black_heart: :brown_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :white_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart: :cupid: :cupid: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :broken_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :love_letter: :love_letter: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :heart_decoration: :purple_heart: :heartpulse: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :orange_heart: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :yellow_heart: :heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :cupid: :green_heart: :green_heart:

download

2 Likes

Lmao you win!!

1 Like

Well at least we have 40 posts here. Might hit 100 hahaha

1 Like