Friday - The night before Christmas Eve

Awesome! Put a splash of baileys in there. It’s so cold here… -44 right now… Ugh, I can’t wait till it warms up. Apparently next Monday it’s suppose to warm up finally and be around 24.8 F

3 Likes

12 taco shells. Only two are left. #WeAreHogs

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

No sense in saving two. Get after it!

2 Likes

hELL YES, GET IT!!!

2 Likes

Soft or hard?

2 Likes

That’s what…

Never mind.

2 Likes

It depends if I’m looking at Angie.

2 Likes

Depends how frisky I’m feeling… oh… you meant… nevermind.

2 Likes

lmao, just saw this now. You and me had the exact same idea in our head hahahhaha!!!

2 Likes

I almost wrote how many of each but felt the guys would go stupid over it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Six of each. I will make taco salad with the leftovers.

3 Likes

In most recent picture in front of the Christmas tree with the jewelry shoutout, is she wearing a red robe?

2 Likes

Apparently we think with the same head :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks like it.

2 Likes

Yummmm

3 Likes

No… Van Damme is wearing his usual tank top and jeans… Not sure what picture you saw of him in a robe, but wasn’t anything recent.

3 Likes

Off in just over 2 hours. Going to the Social hall for some drinks with people from work for a couple hours… Home after and likely have a sandwich or something for supper… And then… Oilers game at 8 :slight_smile:
Tomorrow we go to Leah’s parents early as we celebrate Christmas Eve there… Will come home in the evening, and then to my mom’s Sunday for Christmas Day and see my brother and his kids as well.

3 Likes

3 Likes

#hunks #toomuchsexy

3 Likes

1 hour and 50 mins to go!

3 Likes

Home stretch. You got this.

3 Likes