Windy, rainy and 56 degrees here.

4 Likes

It’s -49 F here. I will trade you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning, everyone. Hit the floor running. I am tired aleady

4 Likes

Musie kicking ass & taking names!

3 Likes

If I recall, José Iglesias was a well-liked Sox player.

“Elvis Andrus and old friend José Iglesias are the top names left in free agency, and finding help via trade always is an option, which chief baseball officer Chaim Bloom has indicated. With the latest report, that very well could be in play.”

3 Likes

They need to do something to shore up the infield

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup. Went to grocery store for a couple of things. I am making tacos for lunch and bought a pie for Sunday. I vacuumed a few rugs, washed some towels, swept the floor, washed it, cleaned behind the trashcan and a bit behind fridge. Will need someone to move it so I can do a proper job. I now will clean a bit of my office.

2 Likes

Kick Santa’s ass just to prove to the world not to fuck with you. Go get em Muse!!!

3 Likes

Jack,

Oilers and Canucks tonight… I hope you can watch. I hope we smash that team!

3 Likes

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

and

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Slow day! It’s nice… We are off early today which is at 3:00. I am going to the Social Hall to have a couple drinks with people from work, and then going home to have more drinks and watching the Oilers game later tonight as they play those damn Canucks who are 4 games behind the Oilers.

2 Likes

So got music on pre 2000 dancing as I clean. Have no real dance moves, don’t care. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glad you leave work early; Tyler

2 Likes

The song now has lyrics dance that funky music whiteboy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao, same here. i am like the whiter dancer of all time hahahahhaha

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, we have another thing in common. :revolving_hearts:

I been up since 5:30 am , Im sitting down, so tired. Ill chop up the stuff for tacos soon enough.

2 Likes

Ugh. Ayden was up at 5:30 again, Leah got up with him and I woke at 6:15… I am not too bad but I just had coffee. I will stay up and watch the Oilers game tonight and hopefully Jack can watch it too. I will be asleep by 11:00 after the game.

2 Likes