Friday - The night before Christmas Eve

If I see 11 pm…yeah not happening. :rofl:

2 Likes

I am so strange lol. I swear… Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday I am legit in bed by 8:30 now…

But Friday and Saturday I am up till sometimes 3:00 in the morning hahah. I get a second energy knowing it’s the weekend and I stay up and party… Usually Jack is up with me till about 11:00 or so and we are chatting.

3 Likes

I hear that. Last night I was up till midnight . Every odd moment I am up till the cows come home. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t think it will be available to me but I will get tabs on NHLN.

3 Likes

“Good morning, everyone. Hit the floor running. I am tired aleady.”

Woke up late today, 7 am.

Aways hit the ground running and never tire until i lay back to watch something and my body says, "Screw you Mark, and I fall asleep. :slight_smile:

Good morning from some crazy bastard who doesn’t think he can, knows he can change the world.

Think Different.

Conventional thinking clearly is not delivering the goods.

Merry Christmas!!!

:heart: :fire:

4 Likes

Sans pants

3 Likes

Damn. A well known user on PP just posted his sons were in a car accodent. One didnt make it. Feeling so sad for them. He is asking for prayers.

3 Likes

So so sad. I feel for Alk & his family. Just incredibly sad.

3 Likes

I wrote him asking for the names so I can put them on various prayer lines. I have no words of comfort but he did ask for prayers so adding to every prayer line I know of.

3 Likes

It’s all we can do. I’m doing the same.

3 Likes

24 years ago my cousin& his wife lost one of their sons & it was horrible. He was simply going to to the mailbox & got hit by a drunk driver. I’ve seen the pain but can’t even imagine how it hurts.

3 Likes

Just going to the mailbox, damn.

3 Likes

Drunks who get behind the wheel…@#$%##

3 Likes

Merry almost Christmas buddy !

4 Likes

Lunch time. I’ll pee.

3 Likes

I peed

3 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good day.