Friday, November 25, 2022

I have seen some of his highlights, watched them last night and man I am impressed!!! I would love to get him, he has some fantastic legs, and a great arm! He just seems to know the game really well.

2 Likes

Definitely need to let Sam play. I donā€™t get it.

2 Likes

Keep letting the statue play behind that o lineā€¦ I guess they figure it doesnā€™t matter anymoreā€¦ Ryan is likely retiring after this year, so maybe out of respect they are letting him play out his last year. I would be very surprised if he doesnā€™t retire actually, but maybe he comes back for one more year, and the rookie (whoever we have) has some time to develop behind him.

2 Likes

Having a young rookie learning from Ryan would be a great thing I think. Thereā€™s nothing Ryan hasnā€™t seen & he could take the rook under his wing.

2 Likes

Like Mahomes learning from Alex Smith

2 Likes

Agreed, I donā€™t want to rush a rookie eitherā€¦ Luck was in his first year, but few are capable of doing that and succeedā€¦ I would much rather give it a year and have him develop and learn the NFL which is much faster and harder than the college league.

2 Likes

Exactly!!!

Love doing with Rodgersā€¦ See what happens with Love at QB for the Packers.

2 Likes

Could you imagine if the Packers went from Favre, to Rodgers and then Love who turns out to be awesomeā€¦ That would be one spoiled franchise.

2 Likes

Luck was a different breed. Most NFL ready qb since Peyton. Youā€™re right, donā€™t rush a rookie.

2 Likes

Agreed!

Lamar is a free agent as well with Baltimoreā€¦ They wonā€™t be letting him go.

2 Likes

Alright folks, home timeā€¦ Be back later!

2 Likes

I need to watch L&O with Jack again

2 Likes

Enjoy J!, Jack and Muse!

2 Likes

Pffff whatever.

You never watch busty babysitters with hung studs with me, but whatever.

Guess Jack is the favorite. Sheeesh

2 Likes

6 I took. She made huge balls this time

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Looks yummy!

2 Likes

You need fresh grated Parmesan cheese on that.

2 Likes

Is it on tonight?

2 Likes

Leah forget to get it at grocery store haha she felt bad hahah. All good. Iā€™ll get it tomorrow

2 Likes

To punish her, I think Iā€™ll withhold sex from her

Lmao ya right!!

2 Likes