Friday, November 25, 2022

Correct & correct. She is problem for Musie mod.

2 Likes

Hopefully they ban her at some point, she is definitely not well liked and I am not just talking about Muse… There are others on that forum that seem to really like not like her.

2 Likes

Joolzie must have been reading last night’s game thread on PP

2 Likes

It’s just not good practice to post inflammatory things after a tough loss.

2 Likes

No, I didn’t read the game thread. In my bouncing around from thread to thread I got the impression she was trouble.

2 Likes

Agreed, that is why I left TalkSox, they did it constantly! There was tons of those Mazz posters on TalkSox… the board just became filled with toxic hate posts. Absolutely disgusting, and the mods did absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Leah is off today, her earned day off at work… So I will pick up Ayden from daycare today, and Leah is making spaghetti and meatballs mmmmm… I can’t wait. I didn’t eat lunch so I am hungry, and good chance I will eat a ton lol!

2 Likes

No less than 6 meatballs is my guess

2 Likes

Think I might try and go for 8! And quite a bit of noodles with sauce! Mmmmmmmmmm, I can’t wait!

Not sure what we will watch tonight… Everyone was watching Soccer today… That new show Wednesday is on Netflix (Adams Family show) looks pretty good, so we might watch that… Will wait for Ayden to go to sleep because it looks dark lol… She cuts the head off someone in the commercial. Pretty crazy hah.

2 Likes

I’m not into heads getting lopped off

2 Likes

It’s like a dark comedy… I think it will be good, it’s not too crazy or anything. I guess we will see, the commercial was only a minute long so it’s hard to tell what the show will be like from that commercial, but the reviews on rotten tomatoes are really good right now.

2 Likes

I figured it was a comedy

2 Likes

I think I will definitely be asleep early tonight! I am tired… This weekend we are also looking for a new rocking chair… That damn rocking chair we got for cheap online for 30 bucks is already pretty much broken… What can you expect for 30 bucks lol… Take a look and see what’s out there for 150 bucks or less…

2 Likes

I bet you will be able to find something

2 Likes

No early bed for you Monday. You need to watch the Colts with me

2 Likes

Ya Facebook Market Place seemed to have a few on there and in good condition… Might go and check them out tomorrow if we get time… Tomorrow is going to be stupid busy for us. We have that Christmas party at Leah’s work which we are taking Ayden to from 11 till 2… And then we are dropping him off at moms, and then going to see a friend of mine I used to work with. He is moving out of country Sunday to be with his wife. Will be out most of the day tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hell yes!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

2 Likes

I’ve been watching a to of Anthony Richardson videos & I really like him. I’m going to make it a point to watch Florida when they are on tv

2 Likes

Really wish they would let Sam play this Monday… Still doesn’t make sense to me that they are letting Ryan play… He just doesn’t have it anymore, and they aren’t making playoffs… Not sure what good it does to not know what you have in Ehlinger… He had 2 games, and it wasn’t near enough to know.

2 Likes

Big big game tomorrow for Ohio State

2 Likes