Friday, March 3rd- Red Sox at Twins @ 1:05 PM

Dalbec kicking ass in spring season.

3 Likes

Come on Sox!

3 Likes

Oilers play the Winnipeg Jets tonight. Should be a great game. Starts at 8:00, I will watch it.

We are trying to sleep train Belle, so I will be putting her in her crib. We have it set up in the living room lol, that will be our job tonight for me and Leah while I watch the Oilers game. Belle is getting way too hot to carry her and let her sleep on us all the time lmao.

3 Likes

Jets went from 1st to last wild card spot. Holy smokes, they have really been sliding lately. Crazy

3 Likes

How much does she way?

3 Likes

I am not too sure as it was done about 2 weeks ago which she gained about a pound and a halfā€¦ She was 6.5 pounds so maybe around 7 pounds or so right now.

She is a feather weight, that doesnā€™t bother me much, but she just generates so much heat lol. After she sleeps for a couple hours on you, you are literally soaked in sweat hahahaā€¦

3 Likes

I was reading an article and unfortunately there are some babies especially premature babies like her that just need to be carried for the first couple months. So it is what it is, we will keep trying but apparently itā€™s pretty normal especially with smaller babies.

3 Likes

When I first read this I thought Tyler must be day drinking then I realized he was talking hockey not football :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wish I was day drinking.

3 Likes

This one guy at my job called Joel (he is one of the enforcement officers) keeps bragging how his family left him and his wife 6 million and he is retiringā€¦ He hasnā€™t shut up about itā€¦ Diana beside me downstairs told him unless he is sharing to stop bragging lol and then he shut up. He also laughed at my current living situation in a small house. Must be nice to be given a ton of money and laugh at others struggling.

#TheWorldWeLiveIn #AssHoles

He is older otherwise I probably would pop him one bahahahaha!!

3 Likes

Asshole.

But dangerous to be so stupid a d talk about it.

3 Likes

Right??? I canā€™t imagine ever getting that type of money and bragging to everyoneā€¦ Just insanely stupidā€¦ Some people in this world floor me.

3 Likes

I am having a nice hot coffee. Jack would be proud!

3 Likes

We were watching 90 day Fiancee, and in India women never let go of their babyā€¦ They carry them in a sling 24/7.

Screw that noise lol.

3 Likes

How would I do my splits when I have booze while watching the Oilers game when Leah is asleep? Not happening Belle.

Speaking ofā€¦ I should do some flexibility work tonight if Belle lets me lol.

3 Likes

I donā€™t like this guy. I would bet heā€™s not half the man you are. Money doesnā€™t make the man . Character does

3 Likes

:100: .

3 Likes

Thanks buddy! I appreciate that Jack.

He normally is a really decent guy, but I guess getting a bunch of money changes people. Oh wellā€¦ He has no kids, and no friends or family. I feel bad for him.

3 Likes

2 hours left and then I can go home and clock in for Belle, and let Leah rest a bit. I will even have a coffee because I am wild like that!

3 Likes

Whatā€™s everyone got planned for tonight?

Jack, you gonna be able to stay up with me tonight for a bit? I have to try and last till 4ā€¦ As Belle is growing she gets a tad fussy, so if I go a period without messaging itā€™s because she wakes and needs to be fed and usually requires both hands now lol.

3 Likes