Have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Morning folks!

Have a great day.

3 Likes

Good morning, friends

Have a terrific day

3 Likes

Sadly, another non-televised game. I shall be checking Gameday on and off.

3 Likes

I thought Sale was suppose to go a couple innings at some point this week, I thought they sad Thursday but then he didn’t go last night and then today it doesn’t look like he is going either… What the heck? Maybe that is next week or something.

3 Likes

3 Likes

According to this he’s expected to pitch next week.

3 Likes

Good morning!

3 Likes

Lol, that makes sense… Will he end up hurt? Time will tell…

2 Likes

Hey Muse!

Hey Muse, I forgot to ask you… the books you write are the stories based on real life stories with Jasper?

3 Likes

I am drinking a tim horton’s coffee right now, wish me luck folks… I could be in the bathroom shortly.

3 Likes

Hola, Musie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Maybe I should write a book about Leo. It wouldn’t be a very long book

3 Likes

“On this particular day… one cat… by the name of Leo decided to knock a glass off the counter. This was a fatal mistake you see, as his owner blasted him with a spray of cold water. Mr. Leo high tailed it down the road… and that readers… that is where the true adventure began”

What do you think for that opening there Jack LOL?

3 Likes

Pretty good & I think Proof would be involved :rofl:

3 Likes

No. The series are books of fiction. My purpose was to engage young readers to learn about the rainforest and the dangers it encourse from logging which is book three and book four which Im editing is about the poaching of animals which is rapid. However his personalty I put in. The bit about the ants happed to him but it was one ant. The way he interacted with my other birdies is how he interacts with his family in the book and so on. His personality is through the book and some of his experiences I have included.

But I am writing a book about Jasper which will have true stories of his antics since he has been with us.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That is so awesome! Thanks for letting me know!

3 Likes

Lol, I legit was going to say there would be a spin off series called “When Leo met Proof… AKA Dumb and Dumber part 3”
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Awesome, Musie!!

3 Likes